Site Suggestions

Z3R0 117 said:
frist of all i really can't spell. Secondly I haven't started any flame wars have I? I'm here to chat about one of my loves in life. CARS

EDIT i haven't played Starcraft in years. They Still HAve Severs up for it?

we have quite strict admins (as you noticed), and they make sure there is no chance to start a flame war, almost every discussion here is taking in pride, without insulting other members

makes a cool place to hangout :thumbsup:

and your last sentences are perfectly readable as well, keep it up like this ;)

Maybe we should have a sticky thread somewhere called "n00bs read this first"

Here Ren can lay down the law about punctuation, spelling, forum etiquette and general n00bness.

GTV V6 said:
Maybe we should have a sticky thread somewhere called "n00bs read this first"

Here Ren can lay down the law about punctuation, spelling, forum etiquette and general n00bness.

We already have the Rules thread, so if anything, it should be simplified/completed.

Oh, and Ren, if I start getting a lot of PMs, I'll forward every one to you... :p

Oh, and if you want us to keep that title, put FG's. Two lines is a little overkill...

yea.. what bihus said, and GTV V6, I already suggested about putting a section where noobs can only visit in the first week of registering so there we can teach them the rules and let them know how strict we are on spelling, typing like a human, racism and stuff... but unfortunately, our 2 lazy admins can't be bothered to do it :lol:

:lol: Whats funny is it took some one like me to bring up adding rules on how strict they are on spelling.... :lol:

Z3R0 117 said:
:lol: Whats funny is it took some one like me to bring up adding rules on how strict they are on spelling.... :lol:

The rules were already implicit, and we talk about it everytime some l337 5p34k1ng comes along... But then we forget about it till the next one comes along... ;)

Well I Got Some Good News...I saved a bunch of money by switching to Gico :mrgreen: But Really i don't type in l33+

Z3R0 117 said:

the rules have been there all the time, you're not the first person we flamed for typing lke dis... ;) ... and its not something to be proud of

Z3R0 117 said:
Well I Got Some Good News...I saved a bunch of money by switching to Gico :mrgreen: But Really i don't type in l33+

If only you and a few more can read it, it's leet. :p

I HAve a Translater plug in For My Firefox
so when I Click a button that would turn in to this and Vise Versa
1 |-|4v3 4 7r4n5|473r p|u6 1n F0r |\/|y F1r3f0x
or this
...- ..- -. .. .-. -. --. . -. .- ..-. -.-- -. --. .-. . -.-. -.-- .... - ...- .- ... -... . --.. .-.. ... ...- . .-. ... -... -.-
*morse code :p*

Lol Andy and Renesis, why don't you use punctuations and capital letters yourself first and THEN start complaining about others :lol:

This is such a waste of time..

bone said:
yeah yeah, whatever, ADHD is a fashion rage, and everyone who says they suffer from it, just need a decent beating.
my brother is supposed so suffer from it as well, i just call it being all time hard ass on purpose

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's one of the funniest things I've heard in years.

^^ It's true though. I can't stand the crap anymore. Nearly every second child these days allegedly suffers from it. I suppose it makes the doctors job a lot easier. Just tell the parents that it isn't their fault and subscribe the child some ritalin. I'm sure they get decent cookie points from their pharmaceutical salesman that way.

Just call the crap what it is. PDD Parental deficit disorder.

@Swek: Yeah, I've been temping now and then at a junior college the last 3 years, and I'm soooooo tired of kids excusing their bad behavior with ADHD

tloekke said:
@Swek: Yeah, I've been temping now and then at a junior college the last 3 years, and I'm soooooo tired of kids excusing their bad behavior with ADHD

That's fucked up ! Seriously, who in it's right mind tells his child that he has this certain disorder, and therefor his bad behaviour can be excused.
I bet they'll become decent persons later in life. "Yes boss, I didn't finish the project because my goldfish erased my harddrive" "It's not my fault ".
"You should fire him instead !".