Site Suggestions

No, that was ages ago. We just don't host torrents ourselves anymore.

And TBH, Petrolheads is rather boring IMO. :?

When you're viewing all the posts by any particular user, the

flamingice said:
When you're viewing all the posts by any particular user, the tags don't show actual images, but just links to the images... is this normal? I'd rather see the pictures themselves, is there any way to be able to change that?[/quote]

That function is just to give you a preview of all the posts by the member. If you want to see the full post (with image) you have to click on the post subject or topic title.

suggestion

on the main site, when you click shows, and you get
Top Gear [ Official Top Gear Site | Official TG TV Site | Wikipedia Entry ]

add [episode guide] linking to one of guides available in the forum, or maybe make one in html

maybe THEN noobs will look first, ask second

Not a bad idea. :)

suggestion:
in the smilie thing we've got all the presentors from TG, except the fresh recruit, Top Gear Tog.
could we add her?

I'd be glad to add it, assuming someone makes it for me. :)

How about on the Specific episode discussions add a poll to get people opinions like was it excellent, good, ok, poor etc.

joe1989 said:
Place to ask for re-seeds :)
For our torrents? They should be fine. If not, let me know and I'll reseed them. :)

I'd suggest, for the time being, changing the "2 weeks and 32 minutes until the next episode of Top Gear airs" to "The next season of Top gear has been postponed" or something like that...I'd hate for it to change to "Top gear just finished airing..." and have it not be on yet...

~nj?

I just did and I didn't want to change it until we had official word.

And 2 weeks was plenty of time for me to catch it and change it before it changed to that. ;)

i dont wanna sound like a dork but anyway since its christmas I was thinkin that next year we could have finalgear style christmas decorations for the site and maybe a little countdown to christmas day and/or to the new year.

( ie little christmas themed gif animations on the main page, christmas trees next to our avatars stuff like that )

Last year there was a mod that generated snow flakes all over the screen...lets just say it cause some problems :lol:

And its a bit too late for xmas themes now...I've already finished xmas lunch here.

Last year there was a mod that generated snow flakes all over the screen...lets just say it cause some problems :lol:

Awww, come on, that was fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

id like to request my title "I'm Moe" back

id like to request my title "I'm Moe" back

can i have his old one?

Y'kno what this site could do w/? contests. where u enter say $5 and have some competition to win a die cast model or something. like an art or design or photoshop competition and y' could have a few independent adjudicators to judge things