Site to upload 138mb mp3???

BigDaveDogg

Car(s)
GG IX SE
Anyone know of a site that will allow me to upload an mp3 that large? I thought I found one yesterday, but the upload was taking all day (I'm sure it takes forever, but I think it froze, and couldn't tell because it didn't tell how far along the upload was.) Is there a site that shows the progress of the upload in a percentage?

yousendit or myfabrik. Not sure what the limits on either are.

You won't find an browser-based service that will accommodate this - any upload you attempt will time out before getting anywhere near finishing. You need to find something with FTP access (there's no free service that I can think of that offers this) or split it up into a number of smaller files using WinRAR, for example.

You won't find an browser-based service that will accommodate this - any upload you attempt will time out before getting anywhere near finishing. You need to find something with FTP access (there's no free service that I can think of that offers this) or split it up into a number of smaller files using WinRAR, for example.

Damn I figured.

Gigasize might support it.. they allow up to 1gb files and have a progress meter.

megaupload allows 500mb and has a progressbar

I tried gigasize last night and it was @ about 12mb give or take, I wasn't paying close attention, and then it said the file was done. I tried to restart it and it was all fxcked up.

i dont think you can embed those, but try divshare, they have embed code for videos and music

You should have told us that before... None of the one click hosters offers such a thing...
http://www.tompstar.com/
might, I had a different service in mind, one that seems more legit, but right now I can't find it

You should have told us that before... None of the one click hosters offers such a thing...
http://www.tompstar.com/
might, I had a different service in mind, one that seems more legit, but right now I can't find it

Sorry guys, I figured I'd be able to figure it out from those upload sites...thought they offered a link for me. I'll try this out today, let me know if you think of the other. Thanks.

If you have a gmail account you can set up a site at google pages

You can upload files, although I'm unsure of the size cap, and you can point a flash player to the link. The upload might choke on such a large file since the app that runs the site likes to go on a memory binge and freeze up like gmail sometimes.

Otherwise you can check out godaddy.com and get your own site for cheap.