• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Site Updates

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
nothing broken, and a big :thumbsup: to the update.

but do have a concern on the legality (right word?) of linking straight to mininova.

wouldn't this be similar to the old way where you link to a diff site on another server with the torrents? just to be on the safe side I suppose.

might be better to link it to a thread where "someone" mention mininova and then say it's the public's fault rather than the site.

just my 2c. don't want another letter from bbc ... esp now that they are providing the content oversea for a charge ...

YipMing said:
nothing broken, and a big :thumbsup: to the update.

but do have a concern on the legality (right word?) of linking straight to mininova.

wouldn't this be similar to the old way where you link to a diff site on another server with the torrents? just to be on the safe side I suppose.

might be better to link it to a thread where "someone" mention mininova and then say it's the public's fault rather than the site.

just my 2c. don't want another letter from bbc ... esp now that they are providing the content oversea for a charge ...

It's my opinion too.

Remote linking is perfectly legal, there's no problem with that, nothing says that it's there because of us either...

Now, one thing that bugs me, the headers of the columns (Episode Filesize Available? ) aren't centered, while the rest is. (Top Gear - [03?02] - November 2nd, 2003 176 MB √ ) I say center the headers too!

Nice, I like the changes a lot. :thumbsup:

Sweet! Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional! :thumbsup:

Renesis said:
Remote linking is perfectly legal, there's no problem with that, nothing says that it's there because of us either...
Yep, as long as I don't link directly to the torrent itself, I'm all good. :)

Renesis said:
Now, one thing that bugs me, the headers of the columns (Episode Filesize Available? ) aren't centered, while the rest is. (Top Gear - [03?02] - November 2nd, 2003 176 MB √ ) I say center the headers too!
Oi. Stupid IE. Looks perfectly fine in FF.

I'll see if I can figure out what's up.

Viper007Bond said:
Renesis said:
Yep, as long as I don't link directly to the torrent itself, I'm all good. :)

Renesis said:
Oi. Stupid IE. Looks perfectly fine in FF..

:firefox:

Nice work on getting the torrent links back up Viper.