• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Six 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-Rs stolen from Sydney Docks

nismo33

:shock:

HIGH-performance sports cars stolen from a Sydney wharf on the Easter weekend appear to have been used in a series of crimes.

Six 1990 Nissan Skyline GTRs were taken after thieves broke into a Rozelle yard between 10pm last Thursday and 7am Tuesday.
Since then the GTRs have been used in a terrifying car-jacking by a masked gang and an attempted robbery.

Also, one was spotted travelling at speeds of up to 180km along Parramatta Rd in Sydney's inner-west.

The cars were unregistered and had been imported from Japan. They are valued at about $25,000 each but, once detailed, can fetch more than $50,000.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,12706948-1242,00.html

A man was dragged from the driver's seat of his BMW at a Sydney intersection by thieves who then drove off in the luxury car, police said today.

A chain of events which led to the theft began about 1.30am (AEDT) when the 31-year-old owner discovered his high performance BMW M3 sports sedan had been broken into while parked in Marrickville, in Sydney's inner-west.

His briefcase was missing from the car, police said.

While travelling along the Hume Highway later he noticed four men in a Nissan Skyline sports car following him.

The Nissan overtook the BMW, stopping in front of it at an intersection at Yagoona, in Sydney's west.

Three men wearing balaclavas got out of the Nissan and surrounded the BMW before dragging its driver, the sole occupant, from the car, police said.

The trio drove away in the BMW while the fourth thief took off in the Nissan.

The BMW owner was left behind, uninjured.

Police later spotted the BMW near Marrickville and gave chase before losing sight of the vehicle.

http://smh.com.au/news/National/Hig...ragged-from-BMW/2005/03/30/1111862443655.html

:thumbsdown:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68740&page=1&pp=25

R32 GTRs are one of my all time favourte car's :(

Wow that was hectic. I heard ppl talking about this at school. Im sure the crims
would be happy with their new toys..i know i would :D

I feel sorry for the dealer that owned these. Insurance is in question at the moment as to cover and whose responsibility it was. The guy is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to their recovery (see the Skylines Australia thread).

sl65amg, I would suspect once the gang are finished using them for crimes that these cars will be rebirthed and sold. Plenty of demand for them and since they wern't built here I would suppose they would use a VIN number off a car in Japan or in another country.

thats horrible... if i was that guy i would kick the shit out of that bitch. not cool at all :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

how about the knuckle head that hit the cafe shop in bexley rd using his wrx. These P platers are getting worse by days.

damn.. first i've heard about the stolen gtrs. I'll have to keep an eye out now i suppose. Good to have exposure and as many people out looking for the cars as possible.

plus that reward sounds quite nice :eek:

Hahah, the police gave chase to the M3, but lost it. :bangin:

I can see the cop driving his falcon pursuit car, bouncing forward in his chair to make it go faster. :lol:

Oh yeah, terrible tragedy about the crimes etc etc...

wtf is a trunk monkey? some anti-theft / car tracking device?

and I don't think anyone would be that mean and laugh at the guy. afterall, the guy did lose quite a bit of money and i'd hate it if someone did the same to me, if i somehow ended up with 6 GTRs in my possession, i'd really hate to lose them.

Cubits said:
Hahah, the police gave chase to the M3, but lost it. :bangin:

I can see the cop driving his falcon pursuit car, bouncing forward in his chair to make it go faster. :lol:

Oh yeah, terrible tragedy about the crimes etc etc...

Heh you guys need the M3/Viper chase cars that we have here in VA (I did see a VA State Police M3 last week, I was shocked, because usually they only have American cars) :-D

Kupo said:
wtf is a trunk monkey? some anti-theft / car tracking device?

A car ad, where a monkey get out of the trunk and beat the hell out of the robber.

*psst* i have 2 white r32 gtr's $ $20,00 AUSD. no bargining quick sale no quesitons asked *psst psst*