skiing/snowboarding

skiing/snowboarding

• Total voters

LeVeL

Forum Addict
Discuss.

I snowboarded for three years then randomly decided to try skiing and fell in love with it. Been on skis for the last three years or so. Love little jumps along trails and just discovered the excitement of moguls last week at Sunday River. Hoorah!

I only know how to ski and really have no desire to learn how to snowboard because I too love the moguls.

I can ski reasonably and started snowboarding two years ago.

I prefer skiing for the simple reason I'm better (and more confident) at it and don't feel as terrified going downhill. I'm suitably awful at snowboarding - although slowly improving - and so I'm much more likely to fall. Having said that, it's fun whilst you're standing, even if green runs are scary stuff!

I both can do and love to do both!! I usually bring both the skiis? and snowboard with me when i go skiing

Only tried snowboarding, and I was terrible at it. Pursued it for a few years but it's been more than a few years since.

tried skiying once....., crashed.....ended up spending the afternoon in the bar waiting for my freinds

tried snowboarding once ....., crashed......ended up spending the afternoon in the bar waiting for my freinds

Becides ,I hate snow.....

If god wanted us to ski He would have given us longer feet :p

I could ski when I was a kid, but I'm pretty sure if I tried it now I'd be quickly killed to death. I'm not sure how I should vote. There's no "ustacould" option!

(Karoug, plural = skis)

The only skiing I know is cross country, the poor people skiing.

Two Planks FTW!

I used to snowboard but switched to skiing about 6 years ago. I can go faster jump higher and I don't have to strap my foot in after every chairlift ride.

I was skiing at least once a year from I was 5-19 but haven't since, I tried snowboarding once, had a major crash and seriously hurt my knee.

Skiing just seems more natural, plus I like the more technical stuff.

I can ski... slightly.

when i take my skis and leave the board at home i wish i could board
when i take my board and leave the skis at home i wish i could ski

so, both it is :p

I just went snowboarding yesterday, but I only know how to snowboard. Tried some ramps and ate it pretty hard... lol.

Ski, although I haven't been on skis for a very long time. (Following a massive accident involving tumbling down a mountain in a huge cloud of snow powder :p)

Ski, although I haven't been on skis for a very long time. (Following a massive accident involving tumbling down a mountain in a huge cloud of snow powder :p)

The only big crash I had was on "snow blades". I could jump and land and I could also do a 360 on the ground, well I decided to combine the two and the result was quite rubbish and lead to an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon. :D

I haven't been skiing since I epically pwned my bindings three years ago hitting a patch of loose snow at the top of a black diamond and having to use them as a sled to get to the bottom again. But I would love to go again. And I wouldn't mind taking up snowboarding either so I can do sick nasty halfpipe tricks yo and pick up punk high school girls and buy them cigarettes.