BRISK_RS_01_WRC_07.jpg

BRISK_RS_01_WRC_16.jpg

he.

hehe.

hehehehehe.

This is a nasty little bastard.

Videos?

Cool!
A shame they aren't required to sell road versions anymore (or are they?).

WRC cars have to be based on a production car of 25k cars I think. They are just far looser with the rules these days.

So is this a Skoda or is this a "Brisk" kind of like how Brabus is the Mercedes?

I dig it's looks. That chopped off back end is somehow appealing.

i do not mind the looks of that car.. noww... Make that one a road car :D

WRC cars have to be based on a production car of 25k cars I think. They are just far looser with the rules these days.

So is this a Skoda or is this a "Brisk" kind of like how Brabus is the Mercedes?

I dig it's looks. That chopped off back end is somehow appealing.

It used to be a humble Fabia, but now its a Brisk-Skoda. Wonder if they will us it in competition. Wonder what engine is in it and what they've done to it.

he.

hehe.

hehehehehe.

This is a nasty little bastard.

Videos?
Lol, that was the exact same train of thought that went through my head. "Nasty little bastard" sums it up quite nicely, and with less cuss words than I was thinking :lol: .

Well, Brisk is a company focused on spark/glow plugs. They have equipment for testing the engines, so they decided to build this "nasty little bastard" as a testing model in co-operation with Prodrive. They want to test their plugs in rallye (just testing, not real competition), because there is a whole new drain for the components. This is the only model they have built though, maybe one day, there will be racing this rallye special based on Fabia.
It's a 4 cylinder 2 liter engine, producing 500 BHP, 600 torque. Top speed 200 kmh, but 0-100 in 2,7 seconds... The engine is made of concern components, but is whole new. Brakes from Porsche. Settings from Prodrive. I think that sounds really good. And it looks good.