Skoda Enyaq iV - 2021

I like it, but I don't like the center display mount, way too up in your face. I prefer the inbuilt style of MQB/MK7 Golf style much better.

Still wouldn't buy it, never mind market availability to this country.

OMG that lit up "grille". :wall:

Also, the one thing that must not happen when you put everything into the central screen is screen freezes....

Last edited:
OMG that lit up "grille". :wall:

Also, the one thing that must not happen when you put everything into the central screen is screen freezes....

Mercedes and other luxury brands have it foe the badge. While I wouldn’t get it spec’d, it’s not too far out there.

the software thing is a huge problem not just with VW. I was listening to the latest Smoking Tire podcast where Matt was describing his Machè experience because he bought one. His wife was leaving the lot with him driving in another car and before they could leave the dealer, the screen shut off completely. Not even a reboot fixed it. So that’s fun.

The Munro teardown reminded me that Skoda/VW only put the basic non multi suspension in basic models. Must be over ten years since Octavia had it, but now its on 'premium' models.

Looks pretty generic, you could put Ford Focus on it and I wouldn't raise an eyebrow. The name seems like something that would get under your skin though... iV...

Looks pretty generic, you could put Ford Focus on it and I wouldn't raise an eyebrow. The name seems like something that would get under your skin though... iV...

They are doing something similar on the MEB platform, but the way they are going it will called Capri or something sporty.