Skoda Fabia RS WRC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure.Our company built race and rally cars, 90% of them are Skoda.The brochures are mybe difrent then in Czech republic.But i am sure its only RS.The "V" its logo of Skoda race cars for last 14 years.I ts been on a Favorit, Felicia rally cars.

From 2000 - 2002 i work for Skoda Motorsport (mechanic of Roman Kresta) so i know this. :thumbsup:

M3lover said:
So, is it AWD?

Yeah!This fabia WRC Edition is 4 wheel drive.265 BHP is to much for front whells, i just dont understand that Alfa GTA, that Astra VXR, you cant handle the cars properly.it understeer everytime you turn into corner with foot on the throtle.

The Fabia dosnt have the active diff like EVO IX and STI 06, so the understeer is still there, not to much.

Hum I agree they could do an effort with the rims
and where are the bucket seats?

The 18" Speedline whells are only on world rally car, if will be on this only the rims are almost 2000 grand!!!So the car will be expensive.

Bucket seats???Why,this have Recaro sport seats wich hold you everytime.

HondaTeamCZ said:

Oups excuse me from the photo I thought those were normal Fabias seats.
those will be recaro seats like in the VXR and the ST220?

HondaTeamCZ said:
The 18" Speedline whells are only on world rally car, if will be on this only the rims are almost 2000 grand!!!So the car will be expensive.

Well maby not the actuall rally wheals, but something like ones on the old Focus RS...
Something like this:

925WHITE_thumb.gif

triumph said:
HondaTeamCZ said:

Oups excuse me from the photo I thought those were normal Fabias seats.
those will be recaro seats like in the VXR and the ST220?

Thats ok, i see the car live.The seats are good.only the brakes are litle bit to small, that suprised me.

XYZviper said:
HondaTeamCZ said:

Well maby not the actuall rally wheals, but something like ones on the old Focus RS...
Something like this:

925WHITE_thumb.gif

Magnezium whells are very expensive.

I like white magnezium wheels a lot, i have them on my car, 17" EVO Corse

The design of the fabia its not finished, so some changes will be done,maybe the wheels and i hope the brakes too.

vRS said:
HondaTeamCZ said:
peter3hg2 said:
So its not going to be a diesel then like the standard Fabia VRS

Can i just explain somethink to all of you???The "hot" Skoda?s are NOT VRS but only RS, the "V" its logo of Skdoa motorsport.

Jezza and Tiff says "VRS" but its only "RS".

And sorry for my english, its not good, to be onest, its rubish. :D

Are you sure? in the brouchures it says vRS and as theres one outside my house I can prove it to you
On the Skoda UK website it calls it the vRS and I think they would know.

peter3hg2 said:
vRS said:
HondaTeamCZ said:
peter3hg2 said:
So its not going to be a diesel then like the standard Fabia VRS

Can i just explain somethink to all of you???The "hot" Skoda?s are NOT VRS but only RS, the "V" its logo of Skdoa motorsport.

Jezza and Tiff says "VRS" but its only "RS".

And sorry for my english, its not good, to be onest, its rubish. :D

Are you sure? in the brouchures it says vRS and as theres one outside my house I can prove it to you
On the Skoda UK website it calls it the vRS and I think they would know.

maybe in the UK Skodas are vRS but original name is only RS.I know this like i know how old i am.

I think around 20 000 - 25 000 pounds........For one grand you can have a ECU upgrade wich move the BHP from 265 to 290BHP.

HondaTeamCZ said:
I think around 20 000 - 25 000 pounds........For one grand you can have a ECU upgrade wich move the BHP from 265 to 290BHP.
I hope they've done some serious work to the chassis unless there putting Quattro/4motion or whatever Skoda call 4x4 on it.

HondaTeamCZ said:

:shock: Dam that would be sweet, what have they done to the engine? any change thell make a super Octy vRS (to compete with ours of course)?

peter3hg2 said:
HondaTeamCZ said:
I hope they've done some serious work to the chassis unless there putting Quattro/4motion or whatever Skoda call 4x4 on it.

The standard fabia has a very good chasis and this is even wider,lower with harder suspension, 4WD.Iam sure that the test drivers (rally drivers) done a good job.But i am sure it will have just a litle bit that boring save understeer like R.S

vRS said:
HondaTeamCZ said:

:shock: Dam that would be sweet, what have they done to the engine? any change thell make a super Octy vRS (to compete with ours of course)?

It have a bigger turbi, changes to electronic, intake system, throtle body is difrent and difrent intercooler.if you have a turbo engine the upgrades are very easy.

290bhp! :shock: I wouldn't mind having one .
You could chase big german cars on the Autobahn or kill them in corners....with a little skoda :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.