Slobodan Milosevic got what he deserved.

Roland

Active Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2004
Messages
331
Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Well, i would have prefered that he would have been convicted and rott in prison for the rest of his life, and then die alone in a cell...
 

jensked

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
4,053
Re: Slobodan Milosevic got what he deserved.

matt_shaw said:
jayhawk said:
To die alone in a jail cell.

Hooray!! :clap:


Maybe it's just me being Canadian and all butttt thats not nice.

And orchestrating a genocide? Is that nice?
 

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Joined
May 26, 2005
Messages
13,988
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
He deserved less than dying peacefully in his bed at night... I'm disappointed, I wish the international tribunal would have had the chance to convict him. There's always the chance that he would've been found innocent though...
 

justin syder

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
4,096
Location
New York, USA
Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
Shawn_230 said:
He deserved less than dying peacefully in his bed at night... I'm disappointed, I wish the international tribunal would have had the chance to convict him. There's always the chance that he would've been found innocent though...

Imagine the surprise waiting for Saddam! I think after being convicted he will be publicly hung. Imagine if an angry mob got to his corpse, yikes!!
 

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Joined
May 26, 2005
Messages
13,988
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Or maybe he'll pop a cyanide pill like Goering.

The death sentence is pointless, it'd be much worse for Milosevic to spend another 45 years in solitary confinement,
 

matt_shaw

Just another .ca?
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
1,399
Location
Prince Rupert, British Columbia
justin syder said:
Shawn_230 said:
He deserved less than dying peacefully in his bed at night... I'm disappointed, I wish the international tribunal would have had the chance to convict him. There's always the chance that he would've been found innocent though...

Imagine the surprise waiting for Saddam! I think after being convicted he will be publicly hung. Imagine if an angry mob got to his corpse, yikes!!

Saddam sandwich!!!
 

tranceshakeel

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
522
Location
Monaghan
Car(s)
MK4 GTi
wheres the human in you guys ? :( I know he was nasty but cant be happy at anyone's death. As for Sadaam I wish more of a life sentence for him if he's guilty than being hanged (Same for Bush :p )
 

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
13,898
Location
Boston, MA, USA
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3, #Toyota #MR2 #Spyder
I'm feeling a sense of grim satisfaction at hearing this. It's the same way I felt when Idi Amin died a few years ago. These monsters always get what's coming to them, one way or another. And to the purveyors of limp-wristed twaddle out there, creatures like Milosevic lose their humanity as soon as they embark on their reigns of terror; they don't deserve apologists.
 

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Joined
May 26, 2005
Messages
13,988
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
How many of you guys actually know of Slobo's track record? Or are you just reacting to be cool?
 

tranceshakeel

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
522
Location
Monaghan
Car(s)
MK4 GTi
Hey Shawn your Sig and Avatar look kinda connected, he he :lol: looks like the thingy falls because of the push of the button (or is it meant to be that way?)
 

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Joined
May 26, 2005
Messages
13,988
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Good call, it does look like that... but no, I just did them separately, representing the two ends of the spectrum.
 

Kebab gud

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
1,511
Location
somewhere in yupe
Shawn_230 said:
How many of you guys actually know of Slobo's track record? Or are you just reacting to be cool?
i understand why you aks that beeing your from the other side of the atlantic
But dont forget that we in europe know what he did ..
Remember.. he did cause the only war i europe after WW2
 

Firecat

Politically Charged
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
5,730
The Srebrenica massacre took place in 1995, he was indicted in 1999....and up until 2006 he wasn't convicted. Damn these things take a long time.

Saddam has a couple of decades worth of alleged crimes, I wonder how long his trial will take.
 
Top