Slobodan Milosevic got what he deserved.

Well, i would have prefered that he would have been convicted and rott in prison for the rest of his life, and then die alone in a cell...

He deserved less than dying peacefully in his bed at night... I'm disappointed, I wish the international tribunal would have had the chance to convict him. There's always the chance that he would've been found innocent though...

Re: Slobodan Milosevic got what he deserved.

jensked said:
matt_shaw said:
jayhawk said:
To die alone in a jail cell.

Hooray!! :clap:

Maybe it's just me being Canadian and all butttt thats not nice.

And orchestrating a genocide? Is that nice?

I'm saying an eye for an eye isn't the right thing to do.

Shawn_230 said:
He deserved less than dying peacefully in his bed at night... I'm disappointed, I wish the international tribunal would have had the chance to convict him. There's always the chance that he would've been found innocent though...

Imagine the surprise waiting for Saddam! I think after being convicted he will be publicly hung. Imagine if an angry mob got to his corpse, yikes!!

Or maybe he'll pop a cyanide pill like Goering.

The death sentence is pointless, it'd be much worse for Milosevic to spend another 45 years in solitary confinement,

justin syder said:
Shawn_230 said:

Imagine the surprise waiting for Saddam! I think after being convicted he will be publicly hung. Imagine if an angry mob got to his corpse, yikes!!

Saddam sandwich!!!

wheres the human in you guys ? :( I know he was nasty but cant be happy at anyone's death. As for Sadaam I wish more of a life sentence for him if he's guilty than being hanged (Same for Bush :p )

I'm feeling a sense of grim satisfaction at hearing this. It's the same way I felt when Idi Amin died a few years ago. These monsters always get what's coming to them, one way or another. And to the purveyors of limp-wristed twaddle out there, creatures like Milosevic lose their humanity as soon as they embark on their reigns of terror; they don't deserve apologists.

How many of you guys actually know of Slobo's track record? Or are you just reacting to be cool?

Hey Shawn your Sig and Avatar look kinda connected, he he :lol: looks like the thingy falls because of the push of the button (or is it meant to be that way?)

Good call, it does look like that... but no, I just did them separately, representing the two ends of the spectrum.

Shawn_230 said:
How many of you guys actually know of Slobo's track record? Or are you just reacting to be cool?
i understand why you aks that beeing your from the other side of the atlantic
But dont forget that we in europe know what he did ..
Remember.. he did cause the only war i europe after WW2

The Srebrenica massacre took place in 1995, he was indicted in 1999....and up until 2006 he wasn't convicted. Damn these things take a long time.

Saddam has a couple of decades worth of alleged crimes, I wonder how long his trial will take.