Slovenian Minimeet Nov/Dec 2014

@Beni: I don't think its viable to plow (potentially literally) through italy, so I'll most definitely just head straight to nicjasnos place.

I'll have time on Friday, so I'll probably avoid the highway and pay a short visit to Ljubljana I guess. I'd drive through the mountains as much as possible if it's doesn't take that much longer. I'd be in Maribor around 3 to 4 pm I think.

'tis a small country and considering where you're leaving from, you'll probably enter the country somewhere close to where we went on the first roadtrip.

Was it the crossing near Bovec? Any fun roads you can recommend along the route?
I might just get the vignette for the way back and visit Ljubljana on Sunday evening.

Yup! There's the vr?i? pass, which you can check out in this video, but you'll be going backwards:

[video=youtube;s-Y74CwxXbY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-Y74CwxXbY[/video]

That's the one we drove back then, true?

Well, considering that's me in most of the video, shot from the front of Adrian's 850, I'd say so. :p

Can't check the video atm due to slow Internet :(

Ah, yeah. It is the pass we done did in 2012. It should be snowy, but you'll be used to it by then. :mrgreen:

Well, that was fun. We mostly stood around and did nothing, watched movies, played assetto corsa, but we also retired nicjasno's e30 (pun intended) for the winter.

Enjoy the fantastic music. :mrgreen:

By "we retired nicjasno's car" you mean he did all of it and we practiced even more standing-around-doing-nothing?

I'll check the vid tomorrow, thanks again to nicjasno for having us and ice for feeding us! A pity the Croatians were only there for such a short time!

Took a total of 3 pics..

Attachments

• IMG_1760.jpg
    IMG_1760.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1761.jpg
    IMG_1761.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1762.jpg
    IMG_1762.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 95