Slow Speeds

imranmtn

Hi,

I'm a regular downloader of TG and fifth gear. somehow the top gear season 15 is giving extremely slow speeds. I'm currently downloading the latest episode (4th) and the DL speed is hovering around 40Kbps. however if i download an episode of fifth gear right now.. the speeds go up to 600K or 650K. so its not a connection or setting problem... but i can't get good speeds on the TG season 15.

Need help...

Thanks.

im thinking its on your end, i have never seen shows download this fast. it used to take me 4-5 hours and this series im getting them in 30 min.

i don't know .. i mean the fifth gear series is downloading SUPER FAST... thats from the same computer, same connection ... i'v tried different connections too .. same prob with TG episodes...
the previous seasons used to download fast ... :S

HELP SOMEBODY !!!

i don't know .. i mean the fifth gear series is downloading SUPER FAST... thats from the same computer, same connection ... i'v tried different connections too .. same prob with TG episodes...
the previous seasons used to download fast ... :S

HELP SOMEBODY !!!

Two words: be patient.

Most people download faster than they upload meaning they're consuming seeder bandwidth. Fifth Gear isn't nearly as popular, so there's plenty of bandwidth to go around. However with Top Gear, there aren't enough seeders and enough peers with fast uploads to go around.

So be patient and stop bitching. There's nothing you or I can do unless you want to buy us more seedboxes. As it is I've been uploading at 30 megabytes/second for over the past 24 hours.

I think you must give it the time it requires. Haste will only create waste. And are you able to download other torrents easily and fast? If so, please check the number of seeders and leechers ratio... It does matter.

Or get a rapidshit/usenet subscription or get on a private tracker...

i'm not bitching ABOUT u idiot !!!

was having a problem so thought of discussing it in hope someone might ve the solution... all other downloads and torrents are downloading at very good rates (300-400+kbps) but the TG ones only download at 40kbps...
the new episode is doing the same thing too .. max 40kbps ...

anyway looks like I have to be patient and wait while it crawls at 40kbps...

Boo hoo, you have to wait for a torrent of a show you otherwise COULDN'T WATCH AT ALL. Hold on while I unpack my violin to play you a sad tune. Move to GB if you want to watch it sooner, or provide a seedbox, otherwise shut up and enjoy your free TV whenever it arrives.

y does it sounds like everybody's got sumthin UP their bottom that makes them sooo rude just to even answer a Q ????... SORRY i asked for a question i thought was a problem at ma end or ma settings... looks like this place z full of shit and nobody can give a proper decent enuff ANSWER in a gentlemen's way !!!