Smartphone recommendations?

Smartphone recommendations?

• Total voters
Yeah, but do they allow both cards to be "on" at the same time?

No, they don't.

You are going to be hard pressed to find a dual-SIM handset as they are pretty uncommon. If you really want it, that has to be your top priority.

Last dual-SIM phone I saw was a Samsung slider similar to the D900 but twice as thick. It did allow you to have both SIMs active, though.

Edit: The phone I had in mind is the D880 bone pointed out above. My dad had one but he couldn't stand it, so he got two separate phones.

Last edited:
I ended up getting an iPhone after all. I got my fianc?e one for Christmas and after borrowing it a few times, realized that the keyboard wasn't a problem once I got used to it, and the App Store is a real draw. Add a family-talk plan and a 20% rebate through my school, and I'm paying the exact same for two iPhones that I was for one BB Pearl on T-mo. I also eventually persuaded T-mo to let me out of my contract early, since I hadn't been able to use the Internet reliably for months and no one could fix it. Thanks to everyone who helped my decide!

As for dual-sim on smartphones, I haven't heard of any. The only phones I know can do two numbers are some Motorola models that Sprint sells, but I don't know if any are smartphones, and they definitely don't support SIM cards since it's a CDMA network.