• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!!!!

Jacobfox

Car(s)
VW GTI 4-Door (MKVI)
has anybody heard about this movie. Apparently samuel L jackson only signed on because of the title. Bet anything that he says "we got MUTHAFUCKING SNAKES!!!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Read about it... Dunno if it will be any good...

I've been following it for quiet sometime.

It really is quite strange as there are rumours about it, but apparently very little is known about it in Hollywood.

I've read rumours that it is all fake it distract people from another project, not sure if that is true, sounds a little BS.

I already read something about it in a mag, and it had a small pic in it, so I doubt this is a fake...

yah, yahoo and imdb have production photos and whatnot too, so it appears to be real
and, "THERE AIN'T SHIT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!"

"THERE'S MOTHAFUCKIN' SNAKES!!! ON A MOTHAFUCKIN' PLANE!!! IT'LL GET YA DRUNK!" -Samuel L. Jackson

I'm watching it opening day. It's gonna be a cinematic masterpiece, the likes of which are rivaled by Casablanca and It's Pat. 8)

I'm more looking forward to that 12 blocks movie with Bruce Willis... That's gonna be kickass... And it doesn't have badly CGI'ed Snakes, which is always a good thing!

Buba said:
I'm more looking forward to that 12 blocks movie with Bruce Willis... That's gonna be kickass... And it doesn't have badly CGI'ed Snakes, which is always a good thing!

I think it is "16 Blocks" isn't it?

Oh yeah, there is a trailer for S.O.A.P. out!

Looks even worse then I thought it would....but I'm going to go and see it!

Scroll down the bottom of the page and check it out.

http://www.tagworld.com/snakesonaplane

Jacobfox said:
yah, yahoo and imdb have production photos and whatnot too, so it appears to be real
and, "THERE AIN'T SHIT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!"

http://img438.imageshack.**/img438/4880/snakesonaplane6bb.png

lolorz

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I'M FED UP WITH THESE SNAKES, MUTHAFUCKA!

this is going to be so bad it's laughable. sorta like that Zlad music video.

the trailer is definitely worth a watch. you will laugh out loud at it.

Friday, Friday, FRIDAY! :banana:

The dawn of a new era in humanity shall be upon us through this breathtaking journey into the depths of man's soul through this vessel of beauty and art. (With new music from Fall Out Boy! :yucky:)

its supposed to be a satirical movie, right?!? ***sarcasm***

i think it will be good in a Tremors 1 & 2 way, versus horrid in a Tremors 3 & 4 way....