Snow!

It's snowed here again, and I'm executing neat little slides around the neighbourhood intersections. The car seems to be eager to make them very wide and the ditches here are deep-ish, so I need to be alert.

Had two light flurries in 10 years. Just for the record.

I'm not usually into furries, but only two in ten years is hardly habitual.

oh,flurries. Gotcha.

It's snowed here again, and I'm executing neat little slides around the neighbourhood intersections. The car seems to be eager to make them very wide and the ditches here are deep-ish, so I need to be alert.

Trying.. To resist... Urge....

Fail wheel drive!

I'm sorry.

1. Buy empty paved lot.
2. Border lot with fence and a gate.
3. Legal place for donuts and other hooliganism.
4. ????
5. Profit

That is the best business plan I've ever read on these forums.

Someone neg repped me again for saying that RWD is better in the snow than FWD.. Since when has stating facts been frowned upon? :(
Its not a fact, its an opinion :p

I'm not usually into furries, but only two in ten years is hardly habitual.

oh,flurries. Gotcha.
:lmao:

Trying.. To resist... Urge....

Fail wheel drive!

I'm sorry.
Dude, enough. Really. I'm always up for yelling at people for driving auto (victorrrr!!!!!! argh!!!!! :p) but enough with the FWD bashing. You made your point very clear in the thread that you started a little while back.

But I want that title :p

At this rate you're going to get one like "Loves FWD" or "Loves Under-steer"

Do not taunt Quiky when it comes to titles, you will get exactly the opposite of what you want.

Do not taunt Quiky when it comes to titles, you will get exactly the opposite of what you want.

:hmm: Maybe he's one step ahead of you, and that is in fact his cunning plan.

Its not a fact, its an opinion :p

:lmao:

Dude, enough. Really. I'm always up for yelling at people for driving auto (victorrrr!!!!!! argh!!!!! :p) but enough with the FWD bashing. You made your point very clear in the thread that you started a little while back.

I would just like to point out that during yesterday's snowstorm, I saw one RWD car. It was a Dodge Magnum. And it was stuck :lol:

Yes, I'm sure he didn't have proper winter tires. But I'm sure a lot of other people, who weren't stuck, didn't either.

That reminds me: apparently, during the last storm a few days ago, someone saw a Lotus (with the license plate, "NSFW" btw) in the snow...

Hope s/he made it home alright.

It was a guy driving a dark blue Lotus Elise in the middle of a snow storm. He did not look happy.

Unfortunately when I saw the car it was on a straight and level section of highway, so no free show.

Yeah, I wouldn't be a happy camper in a 1600 lb vehicle on a few inches of snow. It's downright scary.

Or he just wants a title regardless of what it says. I think Quiky is a bit weary after that one guy got a title and went insane.

You're going to have to be a bit more specific than that. Half the people who have titles are insane, just look at me.

FWD is better in the snow, anyway. You can pull the handbrake and drift better on dirt roads that way.

In fact, RWD sucks, especially on Fords. Aren't Sierras FWD, anyway?

Last edited: