So how am I going to watch GP2 now...

Ironlord

I picked up on the series at the arse end of last season and planned on following it right the way through this year. To my utter dismay, ITV's loss of F1 rights also applied to GP2, which I failed to find anywhere on TV for the opening round in Spain, and every torrent site I checked failed to bring up anything. By the time the second round in Monaco arrived, I'd found it languishing on Setanta, and was less than impressed with their bargain-basement presentation, with the commentators presumably sitting in a studio in Dublin and never even being seen - plus the coverage cutting off very abruptly as soon as the winner had crossed the line. For the round in Turkey I couldn't find the feature race in their listings and had to make do with just the sprint race.

And now, it seems, this Tesco Value version of Sky Sports is about to disappear altogether. With, presumably, no replacement of the TV rights.

In short, does anyone know anywhere in internet-land that I might be able to watch the next round? Or, even further fetched, catch up with the races I've missed?

I've managed to watch every GP2 race so far in season live - online.
This weekend I watched it on a Catalan channel, two weeks ago on French Eurosport, the Barcelona round on a Spanish channel, although I watched one of the races in English. This year it's hard to be a GP2 fan... :(

I hope you don't get neg repped. Last time I mentioned RU, some asshat neg repped me because I helped a guy out.

That's ok! I've only been neg repped twice!!

https://www.racing-underground.com/ Always seems to deliver!! If you aren't afraid of torrents that is.
I hope you don't get neg repped. Last time I mentioned RU, some asshat neg repped me because I helped a guy out.
Karoug will certainly not be getting any of those annoying red blobs from me (and while we're at it - can anyone guess one of the reasons why I've not been seen here much this year?) I almost knew in advance that the first reply would mention RU - my problem is that I registered there quite a while back - and then never did anything with it, so if it's anything like other sign-up torrent sites (which I'm reasonably certain it is) my login info will have expired quite a long time ago... and there can be no second account on such places.

As for what Joc? said: I'll be keeping an eye on the schedules for Eurosport - they may, possibly, pick up the pieces.

^Now they have a warning system in place, 3 warnings and yer out.. And i couldn't find anything in the rules about not posting the URL..

And the URL has already been posted many times on many different locations...
And they even had open registration for awhile, so i don't think it's that bad.

Last edited:
I hate the way you talked about setanta.. I think there F1 coverage is good the gary anderson is a legend thinking up huge new ideas in F1 when he was in jorden....

you know whats great about your setanta hatred.. Ireland will still have GP2 as most like will survive this.. you on the other hand in the UK will be fecked...

your a fool for giving out to anyone with motorsport coverage as most throw it in the bin!!!!

lolwut.jpg

setanta show:
on the limit sports ( national rally program)
RPM ( international rally program)
F1
GP2
FIA GT seris
DTM

where else are we going to see these when setanta go under... ( F1 is ireland only btw)
I also will prob lose my job due to setanta going under...

I think your post is stupid and adds nothing to this topic..

^I was mainly trying to figure out how someone could squeeze in so many grammatical and spelling errors in one single post!

I'm impressed and so should your teacher be! :)
I'm moving right along, thank you.

Last edited: