So I got bored, and started a series of...well what do you call it?

that is cool, I want that on my shirt! This thread is full of T-shirt material!
You should start a company...Alok Wear...LOL

I am actually so very close :) Working with a merchandising company right now. I just need to learn how to do these shit in vector.

You wouldn't really need it to be in vector. You'd just have to separate the CMYK out. Or if it's just a few colors, you can split it into spot colors so each one has it's own layer. That's all you really need to print stuff, really.

I am actually so very close :) Working with a merchandising company right now. I just need to learn how to do these shit in vector.

I look forward to further developments on the prospect!

Printing of such things try to keep the colour count under 6 from my understanding.

Aahh, not all of them are print ready, I just make thing with a poster design in mind. Most of them are printed by sponsors and drivers as canvas posters...

I don't know much on the subject but printing with more then 6 or even 3 colours is expensive.

I know, tried back in the days to print some large format prints and almost crapped myself looking at the pricetags...

Luckily, one of the amateur drifters here works for Canon, at an event I provide him with pics of his car and I get a certain number of reasonable prints for free, uptil A1 :)

I don't know much on the subject but printing with more then 6 or even 3 colours is expensive.

Depends on what you're doing.

As far as banners/posters/etc, if it's something that's to be done in small quantities, then you're more than likely going to be printing digitally anyways so the color count doesn't matter. Even still if you're doing offset printing, unless it's a 2 color job you're not going to save any money since all other jobs are just CMYK anyways (unless you use a PMS color but that's another story).

The big difference on large format stuff though is finding someone who can print digitally, which saves you a TON of money. The past 3-4 years have really helped because the digital presses have gotten larger and larger. They now have inks which can adhere to just about any surface as well, including white ink.

T-Shirts however are a whole different ballgame, and it relies entirely on what the company you're dealing with has when it comes to equipment. Usually though you want to keep it 2-3 color.

These are all seriously sub zero, fantastic designs !!
I would definetely buy some of those were they available as t-shirts and/or posters.

If you get bored some more, I wouldn't complain about something incorporating the Finnish Flag or the country map ;)