So I got tickets for the US MotoGP...

Raider

Reserved seating for turn 11 :D
i tried getting paddock passes, but they were sold out, and are going for $400 on ebay last time i checked...and honestly...$400 is a wee bit too much for me to say i walked the pit...

if i can find them for cheaper as we get closer to the date, i might reconcider...

can't wait till July 23 :shock:

I'm soo not jealous. Don't like bikes...but thats just me.

So what track is it? Laguna or something..

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
I'm soo not jealous. Don't like bikes...but thats just me.
So what track is it? Laguna or something..

i watch 3 racing series consistantly...MotoGP, WRC and F1...i'd like to watch V8 Supercars more often, but it's too random too flow on my end...

and yeah, Laguna Seca...

I'm gonna try to see if i can go to the F1 USGP next year, if they still have it...

I went to a lesser bike race a few years back. It was ok I guess, but it was by no means as good as my favorite to go watch, LeMans.

you have to buy tickets for a certain seat?

i've only been to zolder, but there you just buy an entrance ticket, and you just walk around, go from corner to corner, go sit wherever you want
much better if you ask me

bone said:
you have to buy tickets for a certain seat?

i've only been to zolder, but there you just buy an entrance ticket, and you just walk around, go from corner to corner, go sit wherever you want
much better if you ask me

yeah, they have general admission where oyu can walk around all you want, but they have reserved seating as well...i got that too, it was an extra $25, so i don't really care...and it's on the last corner perfect for passing...so it should be good...

i'll probably sneak over to the corkscrew and see if i can snag some shots...

The Corkscrew on a bike must be crazzzy.

I'm going to the Le Mans motogp race in may :D I've got paddock pass :p

astroboymoto said:
Laguna Seca GP is crap, you get crappy ama superbikes instead of two stroke 125s and 250s :bangin: :thumbsdown:

MotoGP is concidered crap and ranked lower then 125's and 250's...
i want some of what you're smoking... :shock:

Raider said:
astroboymoto said:
Laguna Seca GP is crap, you get crappy ama superbikes instead of two stroke 125s and 250s :bangin: :thumbsdown:

MotoGP is concidered crap and ranked lower then 125's and 250's...
i want some of what you're smoking... :shock:

ok,

everybody motorbike racing fan i know of always says that the 125's and 250's are much more fun to watch then the bigger bikes. its just more exciting

matt_shaw said:
ok,
everybody motorbike racing fan i know of always says that the 125's and 250's are much more fun to watch then the bigger bikes. its just more exciting

i can't stand watching 125 and 250, it's just so boring too me...i guess i'm more into the bigger bikes...

The best passing zone is turn 2 btw. It's the longest and widest place and it's where everyone passes. A great place to sit is facing turn two dead on, one can see the incoming cars to the hairpin, and then when the leave it. One can also see the other parts of the track.

Laguna is a great venue anyway, hope you have fun! i'm sad i missed it last year. An American finnally won a grand prix there.

Raider said:
matt_shaw said:
ok,

i can't stand watching 125 and 250, it's just so boring too me...i guess i'm more into the bigger bikes...

the smaller, the more competition, the cooler

ever been to a scooterrace? now that's something cool, elbow to elbow in the corner, trying to push eachother out :thumbsup:

bone said:
ever been to a scooterrace? now that's something cool, elbow to elbow in the corner, trying to push eachother out :thumbsup:

ooooooo...that sounds like fun.... :thumbsup: :shock: