So I have $60,000 - what to buy?

^ The interior in the Vette can be described as functional on a basic level, nothing more. I'm not going to get into an argument about the quality of plastics etc.

I was just saying that the C6 is more of a hardcore sports car than the M3. That being said, I like the Z4M overall more than the C6. The Z4M is one of the only good looking cars BMW makes and it also is devoid of 732 different traction control settings and 9 speed transmission etc. It looks like a much more focused car compared to the M3.

I'm not going to get into an argument....

you don't have a choice when you're talkin to WannabeSS. he even started a forum war with a Prius forum and Streetfire.

as much as i hate the Prius, i'm not gonna take it as far as starting a forum war with a Prius forum.:lol:

I'd rather have an E30 M3 for the weekends with a E38 740i for the weekdays.

i don't. i see quite a bit of cheap plastic and really bad interior design in both cars.

Off Topic (Werent you on streetfire? LOOL your ass got banned)

And for a 56k car, with 430hp, and goes 0-60 in the 4 second page, goes 190mph, IM NOT GONNA GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MY INTERIOR, which is actually very nice in that Corvette. They brushed it up a TON form the previous gen.

And the guy saying it sucks, drives a Cobalt.

yeah, you got banned for starting a forum war.

i never said the Cobalt's interior was better.;) i hate my interior infact. but i could care less since i'm in love with my car.:D

yeah, you got banned for starting a forum war.

i never said the Cobalt's interior was better.;) i hate my interior infact. but i could care less since i'm in love with my car.:D
Same thing with the Corvette. its a good car and a good drive.

And i didnt start a forum war. I went to priuschat.com and told them they drive a bunch of pieces of crap. They then decided to come over and tattle tale on the forum admin to get me banned.

Bunch of whiney little babies with slow pieces of shit cars. But i REALLY dont care :p

Getting banned from streetfire is nothing to be ashamed about. That site is almost entirely full of idiots anyway. I'm surprised anyone would notice a Prius flame war, with all the domestic vs. import flame wars that dominate 98% of the site.

And for a 56k car, with 430hp, and goes 0-60 in the 4 second page, goes 190mph, IM NOT GONNA GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MY INTERIOR, which is actually very nice in that Corvette. They brushed it up a TON form the previous gen.

Did I ever say that the Vette wasn't capable? I stated multiple times that I mentioned interior quality to compare the different types of cars the M3 and the Vette.

And judging someone based on the car they own is idiotic. And going onto a Prius forum to piss people off is childish.

Oh that's just like me. I love my girlfriend... even though she has a beard.

<_<:lol:

exactly. the car is fast as shit. i don't really pay attention to it unless the interior plastic rattles, but i've learned to tune that rattle out when i'm going down a backroad at over 130mph.:mrgreen:

dude whatever, some people don't dig the vette too much. I honestly wouldn't buy one even if I had the money. There are better cars in that price range IMO.

And judging someone based on the car they own is idiotic. And going onto a Prius forum to piss people off is childish.

That's because he is a child. Looks like we found ourselves a GM version of out Mopar Boy.

dude whatever, some people don't dig the vette too much. I honestly wouldn't buy one even if I had the money. There are better cars in that price range IMO.

This.

The interior of the Corvette may not be much to look at, but it's well put together and the latest models are even better.

The Corvette C6 Z51 is pretty much hard to beat if you want a high performance sports car that can still see life as a comfortable daily driver. No other car comes close at the Vette's (domestic) price. Around most tracks, you would need a Porsche 911 4S to match the Corvette's times. You may be able to pull a faster lap in a car like a Lotus Exige, but you'll pay the same amount and have a harsh uncomfortable car to drive on the road.

If you want a "better" car for the same money, you'll have to move far down hill in the performance category and buy something like a BMW 335i or a Porsche Boxster. It really just depends on what's important to you in a car, because you always get what you pay for; if you want a nicer interior then you're going to have to settle for less in other areas.

6.jpg

s'got 4 proper seats too, though not quite Scaglietti legroom you can easily impress your friends. Just be sure ure "makin that money honey" cuz servicing and repairs might be a bit of a bitch.

6.jpg

s'got 4 proper seats too, though not quite Scaglietti legroom you can easily impress your friends. Just be sure ure "makin that money honey" cuz servicing and repairs might be a bit of a bitch.

Uhh, I just love those Ferrari 456's

V12 and stunning looks inside and out. But yeah, maintenance will truly be a bitch on this one from what I have eard.

My favorite modern Ferrari!

As for the other suggestion...must..resist...argh!

leafspring.jpg

The interior of the Corvette may not be much to look at, but it's well put together and the latest models are even better.

The Corvette C6 Z51 is pretty much hard to beat if you want a high performance sports car that can still see life as a comfortable daily driver. No other car comes close at the Vette's (domestic) price. Around most tracks, you would need a Porsche 911 4S to match the Corvette's times. You may be able to pull a faster lap in a car like a Lotus Exige, but you'll pay the same amount and have a harsh uncomfortable car to drive on the road.

If you want a "better" car for the same money, you'll have to move far down hill in the performance category and buy something like a BMW 335i or a Porsche Boxster. It really just depends on what's important to you in a car, because you always get what you pay for; if you want a nicer interior then you're going to have to settle for less in other areas.

The Z4M seems to be a solid competitor. It was quicker around the TG track if that means anything. And the price is the same as a C6.

The Z4M seems to be a solid competitor. It was quicker around the TG track if that means anything. And the price is the same as a C6.

I really like the Z4M Coupe. I'd rather have one of those then a new M3, to be honest.

But both Z4M models are close to $5,000 more expensive then the C6. Which leaves room for options, like the Z51 pack.

priuschat.com

Bunch of hippies lol

And yes, i am biased twords the Corvette because i like it, a lot lol. Nothing to be ashamed about. I support it and recommend it :) Its very good value and probably a lot cheaper to won in teh long run than a BMW.

The Z4M is a very good looking car, but i cant sit in it very long. Gets very clostrophobic. I bet its a hoot on a track though.