So I tried to enter into a Worth1000 competition

salle

So I sent it in but my entry was rejected for the Predator & Prey 2 fxb competition, and I guess rightly so, but I thought I aught to share it with you guys anyhow cause I thought it was funny.

arnold-pred-1733.png

So if you have any critique or comments please feel free to leave them below.

The first thing I notice is the difference in quality between the two pictures.

Last edited:
So I sent it in but my entry was rejected for the Predator & Prey 2 fxb competition, and I guess rightly so, but I thought I aught to share it with you guys anyhow cause I thought it was funny.

So if you have any critique or comments please feel free to leave them below.

It's certainly disturbing! Why was it rejected? I've seen this site occasionally but never really became interested.

Here's a competition there that some of us ought to be able to enter. Similar sort of stuff to what we're doing with the Photoshop competitions.

http://fxb.worth1000.com/contests/24157/moped

Could be opportunity for a Top Gear Vietnam chop or something :p

It's certainly disturbing! Why was it rejected? I've seen this site occasionally but never really became interested.

Here's a competition there that some of us ought to be able to enter. Similar sort of stuff to what we're doing with the Photoshop competitions.

http://fxb.worth1000.com/contests/24157/moped

Could be opportunity for a Top Gear Vietnam chop or something :p

Heh, I just entered that one.
Not as pleased with my entry as I am for this one though... :lol:

Thank Goodness for Little Girls 2
What the world around us would look like if little girls ruled!

2477731_3d50_1024x2000.jpg

:mrgreen:

Well basically they didn't want humans in that certain competition. Their reason being that humans aren't "natural predators". something that can certainly be questioned. I mean we've hunted animals for a few hundred thousand years.
And as far as I know we do have a couple natural predators that see us as prey. Python, polar bears and tiger sharks. there's likely a few others.

Anyhow they let pass weird stuff in that competition like cats and dogs (not prey and predator) also chickens and foxes aren't natural prey and predator as chickens are domesticated animals, same goes for sheep and wolves. But they seem to be okay with a bit of blurring of the lines as long as you don't break some vital rule like using a fictional species or human :D

wow, cool. Gratz man =) a bit interesting someone else did the same thing veyron + hello kitty

Thanks guys. :)

Yeah, I'm getting that a lot lately... been entering a contest a day this week and keep seeing other entries with the same ideas.
I'll have to start thinking outside the box more. :D

Did just come up with a good one for Emerald City 2, mind you... Submission's still open though, so I won't post it this time. :whistle: