So I'm currently snowed in...

I've never seen snow like that IRL, we never get much if anything and it's gone in an hour. :(

Go and build yourself a snow Viper (the car not yourself, that's cheesy and you'll overestimate in the penis area :p) while it lasts. :D

Looks at Land Rover parked outside. Fools. If Kajun was here he would back me up on this too.

Be glad you don't live in Iowa. One city was running low on salt for the roads and bought 9 tons of garlic salt (link)
I heard on the radio that locals were complaining that their cars and garages reek of garlic now.

Gahh, I'm pretty much snowed in here as well. Just look at it!

We only have cars so its impossible to go anywhere - dad's borrowed his company truck and he's at work right now, so we're effed til he gets home. =[

It sucks even more because for one, the wind has been constantly blowing this stuff into huge drifts over the roads, and now its starting to thaw out, the snow will melt, then the wind will freeze it over again and we'll have ice everywhere >.<

^?

This is my third year driving in snow worse than this with the same car and I used to have nearly bald tires.

I know what can happen and I've been there before. There aren't too many 18 year olds with good driving experience but I'd honestly consider myself one of them.

I want some snow! The only time i saw snow was when i was 8.

I don't have winter tires either but not having a supercharger makes the traction issue a little better, lol

I've always kept a good set of all season tires on my car, and they haven't let me down yet. I only have traction problems when I'm facing uphill and stopped at a light, when I hit the gas I might get a little tire spin because of the ice.

Er...

Is there a hill or slope of some kind in that clip that we can't see cos of the camera angle?

Or are all the drivers just massive morans?

LOL i thought that was hilarious.... it was like they just wanted to ping-pong off of every car and surface going lol. why on earth they tried to drive out of it ill never know lol! we're they shouting for help out of the window as well?

I keep waiting and waiting for this to happen this year, but so far no dice.

Why do these bastards get all this snow before christmas and I get nothing!?
We got it all last year. You know our area gets blizzard epic snowfall every other year... :p

This thread obviously is fake. Viper would NEVER, EVER, have his shutters open or care about the outside world as long as he has internet. He is like that asian guy from "World War Z" who noticed his whole town has been overrun by zombies weeks ago and everyone is dead only when the internet went offline :p

We got it all last year. You know our area gets blizzard epic snowfall every other year... :p

Then we're due to get fucked up the ass this year, remember the ice storm that ripped through here at the end of 06? The one that left around half a million people without power for a couple weeks? We were one of them, we had to stay in a hotel for several days since we had no way to heat the house. You have no idea how hard it was to not only find an open hotel room, but one that would take pets as well.

Gahh, I'm pretty much snowed in here as well. Just look at it!

We only have cars so its impossible to go anywhere - dad's borrowed his company truck and he's at work right now, so we're effed til he gets home. =[

It sucks even more because for one, the wind has been constantly blowing this stuff into huge drifts over the roads, and now its starting to thaw out, the snow will melt, then the wind will freeze it over again and we'll have ice everywhere >.<

That's IT?!?! My wife's weeny Scion xB can drive through six inches of snow, no problem.

For people in the Northwest; GROW A PAIR!! :p

Sorta happy about that yet sorta NOT happy about that. :mad:

SoCal got some decent snow from the storm last week. Even our dinky mountain which is about 5.5k mi high got snow half way down!

It`s the same up here in Vancouver, we probably have about 15cm of snow.

I havn`t seen this much snow (not including the mountains) in vancouver EVER!

This is the worst snowstorm here in 39 years (1968 and 1969 were bad years apparently) and the third worst since the 1940's.

We got some in NYC and it's still around, but bah when we get a lot I'll complain 2-4 inches is a joke to me.. :p