So I'm currently snowed in...

That is so lame. I'm right next to the alps, and it snows on you. No fair.

We got some snow this morning. Blink and you'd have missed it but it was there.

What? It's not snowing in Bavaria? It's been snowing heavily here since the morning and lightly since the New Year's day.

we got large masses of snow, between 10-30 cm depending where you are.
And it's supposed to keep freezing for a whole week! :woot:

I feel for you Viper. Hopefully it is better now since you posted those pictures.

Anybody want snow? We've set record amounts here already for last year so this year's snowfall will not be fun again.

Dec 7, 2008
12-07-2008Snow.jpg

Dec 24, 2008 - Not a fun day to drive in. 15 cm of snow on the roads and bigger drifts. I was driving in the wee hours in the morning after finishing work.
12-24-2008Snow.jpg

Dec 31, 2008 - This is something we see in Ontario a lot of. Lake effect snowsqualls with blinding snowfall. It will last for about 20 minutes, go away, and come back fiercer.
12-31-2008Snow.jpg

We got snow in Denmark! (About 2cm :D )

now I am in the town I study in......little snow and -19?C *shiver*

I slipped on ice and fell on my way to my FIRST DAY AT MY NEW JOB yesterday. So much for moving to a place three blocks from the subway station. I'm never getting a car in this city until I can get garage space for it.

Snow is fine. But it just sometimes how the plow trucks plow the snow or the lack of that pisses me off.

+4? here. It's all melting...
No-Darth_Vader.jpg

It's just started to come down hard over here. If we're not careful we'll have a white MLK Day.

SNOW IN NORWAY?? MADNESS!

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ah/ahpadt/2009/01/18/photo.jpg4.jpg

We are finally thawing out from last Thursday and Friday, early Friday morning it was -35 C! Yesterday, with a high of 4 C, it honestly felt balmy and pleasant. :(

And to top it off, about 14cm of snow in the past week. Annoying, if anything.

Last edited:
What is this snow you speak of?

:p

/its 63 today
//and sunny
///time to bust out the t-shirt
////I <3 Texas

Yeah, you love Texas now, but you know what it is like between June and September...

Yeah, you love Texas now, but you know what it is like between June and September...

95 and sunny? No problem. I drove a car with no A/C in the summer for 3 years. People who bitch about it are people who never let their bodies adjust. If you go from the Air Conditioned house to the Air Conditioned car, of course its going to feel like you are on fire. But when I go from the hot car to the hot outsides, its no problem.