So I'm in Japan...

Raider

and i've seen supra's and Rx7's....where are all the gawd damn skylines... :cry:

they have a ton of little dinky cars that looks awesome...tons of honda's and toyotas i've never see before, even during my trips to europe...

and yes, i'm taking pictures... :thumbsup:

nice - Looking forward to the pics :thumbup:

Quality stuff. Looking foward to the pics raider.

Go out to the hills and see if there are any people drifting 8)

If you see a white R33...its jasonchius father :lol:

Look forward to pics man :thumbsup:

Lucky SOB :censored:

Enjoy your stay, and make the most out of it. Visit some local garages, check out some track days, and take some nice pictures for us. ;)

Here are some pics of when i went to the autobac's super store...
sorry they are shitty, the weather was pure crap today...:mad:
finally saw skylines (32, 33, and 34's) and silvias, some unknown custom race car, and a race spec miata...(among rx7's, supra, sti's, evos, capichno's....tons of cars)

autobacs2.jpg

r33.jpg

s15.jpg

racemiata1.jpg

racemiatarear.jpg

sti2.jpg

unknowncar2.jpg

unknowncar3.jpg

Yep, built and sold by Autobacs with a Nissan 4-cyl. engine. It's Japan's version of the Lotus Elise.

By the way, claiming that James May said it doesn't add any more credibility.

zenkidori said:
Where are you in Japan?

I'd like to know that too... My buddies and me are going to Japan in july, got any recommendations?

BerserkerCatSplat said:
BlaRo said:
By the way, claiming that James May said it doesn't add any more credibility.

Leave the poor retarded boy alone. ;)
i think you should add that part of IVIaster's sig to your sig as well :p

tloekke said:
zenkidori said:
Where are you in Japan?

I'd like to know that too... My buddies and me are going to Japan in july, got any recommendations?

So far this is only my 2nd real day here, so i can't really recommend anything really...I'll post that when my trip is over...

umm...you do need to visit the electronic District (akihabara), that place will blow your mind, and the Super Autobaks is cool if you're into seeing modded cars...
today i'm headed to Tokyo towers, some mega shopping place, a toyota dealership and probably my companies head quarters to check the place you (i work for a japanese company and it's offices are in tokyo...)
tomorrow i'm headed to Mt. Fuji, then the day after Kyoto and Nara, then my last 2.5 days i'm in tokyo again...

Cool pics :)

I also like the rego-plates they have there. And that last car is weird :?