So Jeremy finally bought a Gallardo Spider

Has todays date on it, but I haven't looked at the previous posts... So, he really bought it, and he doesn't say anything about selling the GT...
I dont think he would be able to afford the Gallardo spyder without selling the GT.

You guys sound like a sewing circle. :rofl:

I read his article in Top Gear magazine today, he talks about the Gallardo. He says he only keeps one car at a time, which I find hard to believe, swear he's had multiple cars (the Merc, the GT, an XC90, etc.). Also surprised he realizes the F430 is a better car. I'm not sure why he bought the Gallardo, then. He's confusing me and turning into the old man he used to make fun of.

^^ The F430 might be the better car, but he has said numerous times that thats not why one should choose a car. He has said he is bored with Ferrari, he did say that a car must excite the owner, but most importantly he said that the number one thing is that the Gallardo was a laugh.

^^ The F430 might be the better car, but he has said numerous times that thats not why one should choose a car. He has said he is bored with Ferrari, he did say that a car must excite the owner, but most importantly he said that the number one thing is that the Gallardo was a laugh.
I agree, i know i would choose the gallardo anyway. :D

Damn, he talks and talks about choosing the colour and doesn't tell, which one he got. or did i miss that bit?

I hope it's that grey...