• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

So this Carrera GT merges on the highway right next to me...

Raider

I was out with one of my friends on 101 (california) and this Carrera GT merges from the on ramp, dude was probably going like 120 before he hit the breaks...

the driver must be driving it for the first time or something cause his shifting was so spartic, he'd be behind a car and down shift to the wrong gear or something cause the engine was screaming...

and this engine sound...i got a hard on, seeing it on video's and all that is cool but once you get behind this thing and you really hear it, it's like pure pure sex...holy shit this car is hot...

i guess there is at least 1 GT in the bay area...

Was it silver? Only one was sold in the US to my knowledge and it was rear-ended right after pulling off the lot. Maybe it's fixed & back on the road.

JScullin said:
Was it silver? Only one was sold in the US to my knowledge and it was rear-ended right after pulling off the lot. Maybe it's fixed & back on the road.

i've seen tim allen's (home improvement guy) gt in the shop down in LA area...he had a loose hose...

and the one today...
plus in florida there is one at a dealership...

so i know of 3 in the US and have seen 2 personally...

all silver too

that should go in the "I saw" thrad in the automobile section :)

back on topic, I really want to see one of these in person

Renesis said:
that should go in the "I saw" thrad in the automobile section :)

living in california..."i saw" is a daily occurance...if i put down all the ferrari's, porsches, lambo, and other exotics that i see on a weekly basis, i'd fill up those pages quick...

take a Maybach for example, i see the same one every week almost, bentley's, there is a guy in san jose that owns a mclaren f1 so he takes that out...it's nothing new...

plus being at the launch for the 2003 gumball 3000, i've been in/sat in alot of exotics...(koienesegg is comfy btw ;) )

but being a carrera gt...it's a little different...

lucky bastard... my parents saw a sliver one on the long island expressway.. i wish i was there to see it.. they said the sound was so amazing.. they couldnt even describe it