So....what about Halloween?

I'm not Takumi

Car(s)
Toyota AE86 Corolla
So, what are people gonna do for October 31?

I was gonna go to Lahaina, but because of some of my fellow Hawaiians crying like spoiled entitlement babies over cultural insensitivity, and the cops pretty much making even having a rolled up Honolulu Advertiser Sunday Edition illegal to posses (ZOMG, it are weapon, TACKLE HIM TERRORIST!!), I'm deciding not to go. Basically i'm gonna scare kids at the local mall instead dressed up as Chris hanson.

Basically i'm gonna scare kids at the local mall instead dressed up as Chris Hanson.

Brilliant. Just fucking brilliant.

All you would need is a suit, his hair cut, a few papers with dirty pictures/chats rolled into your hand, and maybe in extreme case - a buddy to follow you around with a fake camera/boom mic. That's such an awesome idea.

/go all out and get a small child to be in on it, then go to the mall.
//have the kid pretend to be lost and solicit an adult to help find his parents.
///come out from round a corner and tell the adult to "have a seat over there"
////let the "LOLZ" commence.

I don't know yet, but my parents want me to stay home for all the little grubbers who come to my door mooching for free candy. I think I'll hide in a tree and scare them off instead.

I will be indoors for the 31st, probally anwser the door in one of those creepy accents you hear in old movies :p. My brother is going to a party i think with his girlfriend.

I'm gonna eat all the good candy outta the bowl. ^_^

Well, I was going to go see Halloween in The Castro.... maybe another year.

Hmmmm, yes, what about that Halloween, hey?

It's not a celebration in Australia. You still get little shits coming to your door asking for lollies. I usually tell them to piss off.

So, USA and Canada celebrate it, do any Euro countries or the UK celebrate it?? Anyone, anyone? And what exactly does it mean? Or is it just an excuse to dress up and get free lollies?

when you're a kid it's an excuse to dress up and get candy, have fun.
when you're an adult it's an excuse to dress up and get fucked up, have fun.

it's just for fun.

Hmmmm, yes, what about that Halloween, hey?

It's not a celebration in Australia. You still get little shits coming to your door asking for lollies. I usually tell them to piss off.

So, USA and Canada celebrate it, do any Euro countries or the UK celebrate it?? Anyone, anyone? And what exactly does it mean? Or is it just an excuse to dress up and get free lollies?

Well in the US, kids go through their neighborhoods dressed in costumes knocking on people's doors and saying "trick or treat" to get some candy. This was implying that you would play a "trick" on them if they didn't give you a treat. The people I always went with never actually did anything bad, but you'd get the little assholes who would egg or teepee houses or even break windows...

I don't know yet, but my parents want me to stay home for all the little grubbers who come to my door mooching for free candy. I think I'll hide in a tree and scare them off instead.

This is why i've avoided my house for the past 4 Halloweens. Fuck, some parents in my area actually drive their kids around to get candy, and lucky me, i'm in prime candy sharing territory. Frickin' neighbors.

It isn't a celebration in Germany either.
There are a few kids running around and ringing at your door but i usually shout 'Fuck Off you're not in America' and they go away :devil:

It's huge in Hong Kong. I remember spending Halloween there a few years ago and the just go bonkers for it. Not the kids, mind you - the adults. It seems to be an excuse to go out and get dressed up/party/drink/take all sorts of shit/get shitfaced.

Party hopping as cyborg pirate ninja Jasmine (couldn't find a Jesus mask) and my roomie is going to dress up like Raja.<---no beastiality like the movie though.

In honor of me catching up on BTVS series, I'm dressing up as Buffy.

I have to work. :( And we are not allowed to dress up as anything scary, so there goes all my fun.