So.... What have you guys been up to?

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
Just found out that I haven't been in here for a month and a half :eek:
In August i started in school again as i was about to loose my unemployment benefits and here you get money for studying :) not a lot but some. 2 weeks ago I got a part time job every other saturday working at steins laboratory.
Emily is almost 3 years old and obviously take a lot of my attention, we bought a house a little over a year ago and still have some things to fix.

So anything happen in here? :) (yes I'm too lazy to look through everything)

Where's your present-juggling / fireworks-blasting avatar?

Ah crap, it's on my old computer, better find it again, we can't have this inconsistency ;)

Just sitting here masturbating.

1277833735381_thumb.png

:wave:

.. and I hope you had a lovely :santa:

(Today, I was getting over too much Talisker whisky yesterday.)

drunk mostly

I bought a Porsche. Sort of.

Technically three Porsches. Also, sort of.

I now only have one Porsche. (Sort of.)

I also have the biggest balls of them all. They sort of fit in the Porsche. Sort of.

CURSE YOU, VW AND AUDI.

I don't come by a lot anymore. Then I remember this place exists, and make every effort to post for a couple days before my work takes me away.

My parents told me not to talk to strangers...

:p

Just found out that I haven't been in here for a month and a half :eek:
In August i started in school again as i was about to loose my unemployment benefits and here you get money for studying :) not a lot but some. 2 weeks ago I got a part time job every other saturday working at steins laboratory.
Emily is almost 3 years old and obviously take a lot of my attention, we bought a house a little over a year ago and still have some things to fix.

Excuses. :p

Also, welcome back!

I bought a Porsche. Sort of.

Technically three Porsches. Also, sort of.

I now only have one Porsche. (Sort of.)

I also have the biggest balls of them all. They sort of fit in the Porsche. Sort of.

CURSE YOU, VW AND AUDI.

That is a lot of Porsches to go through in a month and a half. Sort of.

Sleep, work, more sleep. Downloading tv shows online. I'm planning a holiday OS though. Really need to get moving on that..