So, what'd everyone get?

From Mom & Dad, via gift in money:

V261-4052-b.JPG

Tech section has my own treats to myself in the "New toys thread".
http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?p=593949#post593949
I even consider those as presents to myself, early but still...
http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?p=578888#post578888

I'm happy. :happy:

My gifts consisted mostly of some nice automotive collectibles. I'll post up some pics later in the die cast model thread. :)

bunch of gift cards (B&N EMS)
Carhart Sweatshirt
money to pay my cars repair bills (currently hammering out terms with The Bank of Dad)
Latest Edition of Smoke and Spice (best BBQ cookbook out there)

Not much. A belt, 2 soap bars and a t-shirt....
EDIT: Almost forgot about the new keyboard.

Hmm lets see,

Bose In ear headphones
Motorola V9 (In Blue)
Two new PSP Games and
A Victorinox Backpack

But that came from buying my Dad a Hugo Boss jacket using the money I had saved up this year to buy a new computer.

personalised licence plates for my car!!!! a blue dress, pj's, a couple of bibs and bobs of jewellery, $100, $110 in gift vouchers that'll be spent at the sales lol... hammond's book, top gear calendar, little miss sunshine on dvd, a black evening bag, new work shoes (my old ones have holes) necklace stands and a really nice day with the extended fam.

Three obnoxious relatives crashing at our place:
My uncle who left a wet towel on an antique chair and destroyed the finish
My youngest cousin who is a whiny little 6 year old, despite turning 16 in two days. She pecks at her sister, her father, has no respect for us as hosts, our home, time, trouble or expense.
The older cousin, the best of the bunch who is the best of the bunch but still had to be cajoled into helping clear the table.

All three have trashed the basement, taken over the TV (we like it off), rearranged the furniture, waste our water, leave our lights on, turn up the heat (and leave it there all day), ask to be driven around despite having a rental car, want me to take the rental back to save them a day's rates and then drive them to the airport (where I would have returned the car), and tried to invite themselves to stay the rest of the week and hope to fly out on standby at the weekend.

What did you guys get?

i got a pair of shoes and an amazon.com gift card, thats about it.

Three obnoxious relatives crashing at our place:
My uncle who left a wet towel on an antique chair and destroyed the finish
My youngest cousin who is a whiny little 6 year old, despite turning 16 in two days. She pecks at her sister, her father, has no respect for us as hosts, our home, time, trouble or expense.
The older cousin, the best of the bunch who is the best of the bunch but still had to be cajoled into helping clear the table.

All three have trashed the basement, taken over the TV (we like it off), rearranged the furniture, waste our water, leave our lights on, turn up the heat (and leave it there all day), ask to be driven around despite having a rental car, want me to take the rental back to save them a day's rates and then drive them to the airport (where I would have returned the car), and tried to invite themselves to stay the rest of the week and hope to fly out on standby at the weekend.

What did you guys get?

Much the same, except I got to play the role of annoying relative coming over to visit. Good times :D

I got a t-shirt, some deoderant, underwear (seriously, who actually wants to recieve this sort of shit for christmas? Practicality be damned...anyway), $170, and thats about it.

Update:Update:

2... count 'em 2! "I AM THE STIG" shirts (the authentic one from the TG site is crooked and of center, I'm blaming May for it...)
England Team jacket
Cologne
etc.

$300, a $25 Borders Gift Card (which I can use to buy other people gifts, or just nerdy car/bike related books), and this free trip to Italy from which I'm writing this post. :wave: I'm going to ask for some shoes.

I've also got these in the mail:

mca_progressiveSusp440.jpg

$300 (that's a ton for me!), bunch of shirts and stuff I wanted/needed.

All the money will go towards paying off my new PC parts.

From the folks, a Bluray disc player, money for snowboard boots, books, and a giant vinyl dog from my mates.

What, I thought everyone had one...

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/26/IMG1800med.JPG

I'm afraid to ask.... what's that on it's arse? A soft, fluffly opening? >_<