So, what'd everyone get?

Well, tons of clothes, almost all in the wrong size... tons of chocolate, which I'll happily eat, NFS ProStreet (which I'll probably exchange for some FPS), a book, some small things and the whole family together. The best one is still to come, though, and it is the Xmas gift I buy to myself... which will come straight from the US, being a laptop or a Digicam.

Whoa, I think I can make it out, it says "Made in China, 100% Polyester". :p

I got loads of clothes, money, book's, dvd's and sweets. Going on Friday to buy a new jacket and fleece in the sales.

A couple of DVDs I bought for myself and that's about it. I expect most of my presents to arrive come new year (mostly money, which I will spend mostly on electronic gizmos :p)

I got some small playable bagpipes and my girlfriend said yes when I proposed to her on xmas day :woot:

I got some small playable bagpipes and my girlfriend said yes when I proposed to her on xmas day :woot:

Congrats!! Whens the big day?!

I got 2GB of RAM for my laptop, two books, a new laptop bag, some shirts and a jack.

I think HondaF1 got the best presents - A lifes supply of Sex.

Oh, i think he got plenty of good wholesome sex too.

Congrats!! Whens the big day?!

I think HondaF1 got the best presents - A lifes supply of Sex.

Wont be for until 2009 or 2010. We got engaged and will wait until we have done some other things before we get married.

As for the life supply of sex.... :whistle:

^ :lol::lol: I lol'd hard.

Sorry. Maybe we should send you something anyway.

http://img145.imageshack.**/img145/1685/02649lp8.jpg

Be prepared to see some very interesting cars in the guess that car game in future! :)

Congrats! :cheers: Don't believe all those ppl who berate marriage, i like it thus far (all 5 months of it) :p

As for what i got:
Got 2 Terry Pratchett books (Guards! Guards! the graphic novel and The Wit And Wisdom of Discworld), a subscriptions to a cooking magazine with lots of nice recipies in it and a poker set.
That was at my parents' place where we agreed it would be small things with a maximum budget of 25 eur. I should've know my mom would go over that. I also got a nice bottle of malt whiskey from my sister, which was technically a belated birthday present. Today, at my dad in law's place, i got a small 15 cm wok, some olive oils, and a beginners' book on massaging (been doing it already for quite a while, but i was afraid to go further, in fear of doing more bad than good)

Congrats, man!

I got Born to be Riled, Supercar Showdown, some gift certs at camera places, a Led Zeppelin t-shirt, a Dragonforce t-shirt, a t-shirt from the Globe Theater, a grilling basket for my BBQ, and some other knicknacks.

Sweet Christmas present man! Congratulations!

The engagement is pretty cool too :p