So, what'd everyone get?

Some models.
christmas1.jpg

And mods for my truck. 6000k HIDs, Billet Grill, and wheel vinyls.

Some books, some beer, some money, some chocolate, some gift vouchers and sex from my girlfriend.

/Win.

I got some small playable bagpipes and my girlfriend said yes when I proposed to her on xmas day :woot:

Congratulations Mate, all the best!!

Oh, i think he got plenty of good wholesome sex too.

Wife and sex dont belong in the same sentence :lol:

:lmao:

I got a Suitcase, Assassin's Creed for PS3, a new desk, an esky full of alcohol and some $$.

Edit - I forgot to mention I also got the Flu. :( Flu + Summer, its just not Cricket!

Last edited:
I got;

Timberland boots.
Top Gear Magazine annual subscription 8)
Jeremy Clarkson "Don't stop me now" book
Richard Hammond's "Top Gear interactive quiz DVD quiz"
Personalized book of Man Utd press cuttings.
Air Hockey (table top version)
?50
Simpsons Movie
The Tudors DVD
Aldershot Town FC mug and wallet.
A suit.

Some books, some beer, some money, some chocolate, some gift vouchers and sex from my girlfriend.

/Win.

Sucks if you only get that on holidays. Is it like just for major ones or do you count arbor day and labor day as sexidays too?

Fujitsu-Siemens Lifebook P7230 (I paid 50% - dad 50%)
Hammond's book
May's inventions book
Lacoste jumper
Lacoste t-shirt
New alarm clock
Some smelly stuff
Two pair of warm socks (woolen)
A scarf

Resistance Fall of Man
Assassin's Creed
Halo 3 Soundtrack
Gift Cards
A coat I will never wear
And some other stuff I can't remember

Cologne
Monies
12 pack of different premium beers

Last edited:
Sucks if you only get that on holidays. Is it like just for major ones or do you count arbor day and labor day as sexidays too?

Well no, the last time I saw her before Christmas Day she had been having her monthly female-things-happening-in-the-pants time so it just worked out well:D

i've got the formula 1 '07 season review on dvd and as a book, and i've got a sportswatch for when i am running :D

and some other things, can't be bothered.

i got hammond and clarksons latest books, JC's DVD, some new PJ's, a wicked mug, a wicked hat, lots of chocolate and managed to haul in around ?365 so today i bought me this

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=2050920443&size=o

thats not my photo, i havent actually taken a photo of the lens because i've been playin with it. its sooooo sweet!