• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

So whats this IRC monitor thing

Handonam

need a bit of explaining, heheh

So far our IP is logged, but what effects will be from that?

You could be sued by the BBC, when the case will be taken to court.

Viper should recieve a letter with the date of audience soon. It will prolly be a fixed charge for everyone who had their IP logged, big seeders, VUK and Viper will obviously have more charges against them I'm affraid.

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
What's this all about?

A date of audience? I thought the BBC just sent a cease and desist. Am I missing something? :?

they believe torrents are being spread in the irc chatroom and so yeah... everyone in there is in trouble.. i am in there 24/7......

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
What's this all about?

A date of audience? I thought the BBC just sent a cease and desist. Am I missing something? :?

Yes, they sent another letter, because he did remove it, but the harm's done.

And leechers will be punished too, I don't know if it'll be the same fine for everyone, but big seeders, Vuk and Viper will obviously have to pay more I'm affraid.

Fortunately there can't be any jail time since we're not in UK.

Now quit the scaring already. It's a joke. The only thing I want to know is who's behind it ?

:lmao:

It was fun while it lasted, obviously it had to be a german who broke the fun! (no pun intended swek, I really like zee germans!)

so this BBCMonitor is a piece of shit or a joke?
and did the VUK already uploaded avi? i can't see it on mininova :unsure:

Give me a valid reason to explain why releasing it on mininova would take 4-5 hours less than releasing it on the site? :bangin:

alright, but is there some torrent for new TG?

:lmao: this thread is great, as to whose idea it was it was chris' and I pushed him to do it :p

Aston Martin Lagonda said:
alright, but is there some torrent for new TG?

You really don't get it...

post-11-1118615488.gif

swek said:
Now quit the scaring already. It's a joke. The only thing I want to know is who's behind it ?
rollbarf.gif

friggin' crap...

i almost shit myself here, was about to pull the cable from the tracker...

Good joke though..

hehe. Wouldn't affect me as I've been torrentless for almost a year now anyway so I wasn't too worried :D.