sold my first new car today!

superchevy

Car(s)
'03 honda s2k
hooray me! if you, or someone you know is looking to buy a new or used car, get at me. also, if you refer someone to me, and they buy a vehicle, you'll get a present in the mail.

it was a 2007 ford fusion v6 se
fordvehicles.com
jalopnik.com

similar to this one, but in silver.
028674.1-lg.jpg

35079.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic.
Keep slinging those cars!

congrats!

but don't you die a bit inside each time you have to convice the customer that that is the best car in the world, the only one worth buying?

"i know i work at a ford dealer, but you realy are better of with a beemer" :mrgreen:

Chevy spy. But congratulations, I will also be looking into a Fusion by the end of the year (well the Mercury Milan anyway, nice backside it has).

thanks for the congrats.

but don't you die a bit inside each time you have to convice the customer that that is the best car in the world, the only one worth buying?

"i know i work at a ford dealer, but you realy are better of with a beemer":mrgreen:
this may sound like i'm just bs-ing, but i'm not... we actually try to select the vehicle the consumer really wants and needs. also, they're at the ford dealership for a reason - they want a ford (unless, they're looking at a used vehicle). if they wanted a bmw, they'd be at bmw. i mean, it'd be ridiculous to try and convince someone that a ford fusion is better than a bmw 5 series.

Kind of ironic that your user name is "superchevy" and you work in a ford dealer :lol:
:wave: i still love chevy, but fords got some nice models too: f-150's, expeditions, and excursions). most importantly, i don't care who's writin' the checks as long as i'm getting paid.8)

ruu-chama, make sure you get the "v6 sel awd". it's the top option, but it really is worth it. i'm not saying that to "up sell" you, because it's not like i'm gonna get a commission if you buy one.

Congrats. You guys still marking up Mustang GT MT's?

mt? manual transmissions? if so, no. the current mark ups we have on mustangs:
"shelby gt" (dealer installed power packs and special appearance package): $4,999
"shelby gt500" - i think it said $9,999.

the "gt/cs" (california special) may have a small mark up since it's a limited edition model.

i'll check tomorrow.

Congratulations, Ford needs as much help as it can get.

wooflepoof, that blog is awesome! i'm not done reading it yet though.

we sold the shelby gt500 today, but we're getting some more in this week and we still have the "shelby gt". the guy who bought it pulled up in a badass, modified '02 z06.

mt? manual transmissions? if so, no. the current mark ups we have on mustangs:
"shelby gt" (dealer installed power packs and special appearance package): $4,999
"shelby gt500" - i think it said $9,999.

the "gt/cs" (california special) may have a small mark up since it's a limited edition model.

i'll check tomorrow.

That's cool. I'm interested in test driving a Mustang GT with the manual. They seem like a good value and have plenty of aftermarket.

Swiss Toni has a challenger!
Ha! :lol:
I actually remember watching that show on a flight to Beijing, about 28,000 times over. They had an episode of Top Gear too, with the 5-Series diesel (and the kittens). It wasn't bad, like a more sitcomy version of The Office (which I'm obsessed with now, both versions).

I work Online Sales at a Chevy store...good luck! It's an up and down business...its fun, its boring, its stressfull...fun again...stressful some, and a little bit of boring to top it off....then you have the fun when you least expect it.... :lol: so true....