Some 7 series spy shots - Alpina C7 and 760i

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works

And as a Bonus, the Alpina C7 spy shot:

Rumors are it uses a 6 litre Biturbo V12 with ~550hp and 850Nm, which should theoretically allow a 0-100km/h time of 4.5s. Adding to this is a strict weight saving diet.

The Alpina C7 will use the 750i's 4,4l V8 Biturbo and put out ~500hp

DarkReaper

Car(s)
BMW635CSI'86.BMW850CI'96 MotoGuzzi California EV
Nice, they went back to the E31 square exhaust look as well.
Those horrible eyelids and overly large kidneys still ruin the design however.

Brother Michael

Car(s)
-02 BMW 530d Touring M-Sport
And it won't look at all that good in real life. Saw one yesterday and it was very.....meh. Better than the last one, but stll falls waaaaay short of the grace and elegance of the E38. This new model looks much better in photos than it does on the streets when you actually see one.

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Could it possibly be a M-division M7? Or are they already designated as 760i and Alpina C7?

alpinaME

Car(s)
Alpina B12 6.0
E38 Alpina B12 6.0 is definitely superb!

E38 Alpina B12 6.0 is definitely superb!

And it won't look at all that good in real life. Saw one yesterday and it was very.....meh. Better than the last one, but stll falls waaaaay short of the grace and elegance of the E38. This new model looks much better in photos than it does on the streets when you actually see one.

It is probably very biased since I own an E38 Alpina B12 6.0 myself, but I agree wholehearted that the E38 is the best 7 series so far BMW/Alpina have ever manufactured.

Best Regards!

nouseferaname90

I absolutely despise the size of that grill. In my opinion, it doesn't suit the front. A smaller one should have been used.

Donington

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'05 Honda Civic Type-R
It's a big improvement, even if the front still needs work. Love the black with black alloys though, looks badass.

chaos386

.sa = bad driver!
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR
I love how they black out the emblem. Because, you know, no one will recognize it now that the logo's covered. :lol:

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
Honestly: 80% of the average population won't recognize it. Maybe in Munich people will recognize it, but put it somewhere in like France and they will be all confused.

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
There has to be some way to make and or order a hood with smaller double kidneys, I hope the sane aftermarket people will come up with something.

Brother Michael

Car(s)
-02 BMW 530d Touring M-Sport
There has to be some way to make and or order a hood with smaller double kidneys, I hope the sane aftermarket people will come up with something.

Seeing that the kidneys are actually a part of the front bumper, ordering a new hood will hardly solve the problem :p

Ice_warmer

interior looks like x3's interior, wich isn't good for 2 reasons, 1 it looks small for a car this size and 2 it looks down market rather than up market

FinalShift

Car(s)
Nissan Maxima.
I had high hopes when I heard BMW was remodeling the 7 Series, but this is a disappointment. Im not really liking the new design, but I might end up growing into it. Im sure the Chinese will love this car, which was BMW's target audience now.