Some ideas for series 11

Danny Tran

or <br /><div class="bigusername">Tranny Dan?</div
Let's have a race to Germany in the new Nissan GT-R !

Used-car segment featuring some old japanese coup?s.

Another big race, please! And much less plugging on SIARPC- Clarkson says 'we don't do plugging on here...' and then plugs something! There's been much more of that lately, and they should cut it out!

the guys start off in different cars in different parts of europe, race to the ring. the first one to finish a lap, wins.

I'd like to see them do sth in Norway. Great landscape with fjords, i guess they could make really nice views on the cars with those.
Maybe they could go to a winter testtrack there... Other possibility: Japan... far abroad but quiete interessting landscape though and there a tons of japanese cars to feature.

the guys start off in different cars in different parts of europe, race to the ring. the first one to finish a lap, wins.

Yes, this would be awesome!

Clarkson in a Reventon

Hammond in a F430S

May in some new Panda car :D.

They should do some more segments abroad.

Like, as someone suggested, Japan.

Or they could simply drive through Singapore in a light shower and see who is the first to be killed.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is SIARPC? Wikipedia has nothing and google just turned up threads on this forum.

Also, +1 for IceBone's idea.

I like that Nurburgerring Idea. Anything to do with the Ring is good.

Race across Japan in the GT-R vs Japanese public transport/something else.

The SIARPC segment needs to be shorter, I kinda skip it sometimes.

More cheap car challenges / Big challenges.

Longer news segment like on 10x10 8)

Loving the ring race idea, and japan, and ZR1. Definitely needs to be a GT-R vs 911 review. Scuderia needs to be tested. SSC said they were giving an Ultimate Aero to top gear for testing, so maybe it will show up in season 11. Only do really big name stars in SIARPC and shorten it. Longer and funnier news segments, keep the 10 episode format. More cheap car challenges, more cars need to be tested for the power board, and get the stig more involved in the films. +Mrs. Stig and the Stiglets.

They should all do a race...to the MOON.

EDITINGroom_zimage_study_melies_smash_moon.jpg

Yea, they should definitely do a GT-R vs ZR1 vs some other German car race. It should be interesting.