Some ideas for series 11

I definitely think another long distance "race" is a must, and i think the GT-R is car for the job. Japan would be awesome for it but as ive read their speed limits aren't very good there and the jspec GT-R are limited to 110mph and have some sort of GPS system to unlimit them when the car thinks its on a race tracks lat and long coords?

Lambo Reventon is cool but they already had a brief showcase of the car and besides isn't it a re skinned LP640?

The veyron is much overdue for a lap on the TG track.. however i doubt it will be the fastest lap time.

The idea for doing a "communist era car" challenge would be hilarious

430 Scuderia is a must... they need to bring back a straight up head2head like they did with the 360CS

Someone posted an idea for seeing if supercars are really any faster for day to day activity. This is brilliant.. no 599 or fast GT type cars here tho. You need 3 awkward mid-engined cars with poor visibility and hard to park (CCX would be great here). Trips to the grocery store with a standard shop list, school run, dry cleaners, stop and go traffic jam. Points lost for every door ding and paint chip, points lost for every minute waisted by any bystandards asking about the car.

The new McLaren SLR Roadster in somewhere like the Isle of Mann

SIARPC.. I see the point of it if you live in the UK and know who those people are and understand what they are talking about (a lot of it is hard for me to pick up because im in the colonies but i still watch it cause im die hard), but lets see more race drivers or race-related people (team owners, etc..). They probably wont be as entertaining as celebs but what the hell its a car-related show. I wanna see alonso up there answering tough questions of what mclaren was like, and bring jensen back to ask him about his rubbish 07 season. Hamilon is a must on a dry day to see if he can kick the stig off the top of the time chart. How about DC? Mabey some rally guys and nascar guys too.

And mabey another episode dedicated to racing like the britcar.. but mabey this time open wheel. Have the 3 TG guys take over principal roles in a low ranked open wheel team JC as Team manager, James May as technical director, and hammond (cause hes the smallest) as driver.

Someone posted an idea for seeing if supercars are really any faster for day to day activity. This is brilliant.. no 599 or fast GT type cars here tho. You need 3 awkward mid-engined cars with poor visibility and hard to park. Trips to the grocery store with a standard shop list, school run, dry cleaners, stop and go traffic jam. Points lost for every door ding and paint chip, points lost for every minute waisted by any bystandards asking about the car.

hmmmm.... reminds me of some car oh ive got it the Lambo countach or just some old lambo :lol:

Or how about the three take a job in a dealership selling new cars, which could sell more than the other? I can just imagine customers dealing with Jeremy's (POWER!), Richard's (I am a driving God!), and James' (Oh, cock!) different approaches.

hahaha, i can picture jeremy disapproving of every car the customers point at: "no, that's rubbish...that's rubbish...they're all terrible." :lol:

Personally, I'd love to see if the three of them could pass their driving tests again. Now they've added in the hazard perception, the theory test, the engine thing test and of course, the way you actually have to drive on your test, I'd like to see if despite the years of bad habits they must've picked up, they'd pass.

Either that, or I'd love to see Jezza trying to learn how to ride a motorbike. I imagine lots of scope for James and Richard to laugh at him.

Love the idea of the race to the Ring, that could be fantastic. Also agree that they need to shorten the SIARPC segment. Oh, and bring back the cool wall :D

i like those ideas! i'd also like to see them try to teach someone to drive...i doubt they'd be very patient.

Though I had an idea on how to do away with SIARPC. I'm not saying it would always work, but get rid of the old segment and instead have... "Star Guest Host for the Week". The star would be the fourth host and perhaps do a lap, or participate in a challenge with the other three (probably not both though). Perhaps sit in on the news to provide their perspective, or comment with one of the others after a car review. I'm not sure it could work on a weekly basis, but it certainly would make for an interesting change of pace from some of those awful and boring interviews.

No!

END OF!