some more photos... (a lot)

lben said:
The state of Vermont, in the US
(it's called the green mountain state, hence my little riddle :) )

he said already if you didnt catch it

and damn those pics are really nice... i wish i had that skill

Man, this is gonna be cool:
Ren, Reading is your friend :bangin:

:lol:

patrick10 said:
lben said:
The state of Vermont, in the US
(it's called the green mountain state, hence my little riddle :) )

he said already if you didnt catch it

oops, is that what's written on their liscence too? I recall something like that, or the green state.. we see lots of vermont plated cars here

v0od0o said:
^ That's the 2nd time you ask a question he already replied when starting the thread :bangin:
lben said:
Most were shot (all those in 3x5 format) on a EOS Cannon Digital Rebel and the others were shot on a Cannon Digital Elph.

The Digital Rebel is the best I knew it was an awesome camera, I'm hoping to get the Digital Rebel XT (EOS-350D) when it's out :thumbsup:

:oops: :oops: sorry didn't notice that.. but thanks for telling me :D
Well i think i know what camera i will be buying next :thumbsup:

lol, never mind.
Just keep in mind that the Digital Rebel sells for around $800 USD (body only, u still need lenses) :D

Renesis said:
The 1st one is my favorite, where is that?

It's actually a staircase from the Allegheny County Courthouse (finished 1888) in Pittsburg Pennsylvania. It's an amazing building and one of the finest works of the great american architect H.H. Richardson. I've quite a few architecture photos, since my father teaches the beginning architecture course at Williams College. Whenever we go on trips we always swing by some notable building. The one of the curved skylight is of an Alvar Aalto library in Oregon that left me in absolute awe.

:oops: The port big images are fixed. Sorry about re-posting the small ones. The mongo images are now up. They are HUGE!

lben said:
if you want the images in high res, right click and open in a new window. In the address, change
Code:
/port/
into
Code:
/port_big/

This should give you high res images