• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Some of my better photos (ferrari, lambo, porsche)

Tomas.s

Being a bit bored I came up with the idea of posting some of my better pics.
Far from the best, but not that bad.. or?

360spider-zatzy.jpg

clio_V6.jpg

LamborghninMurcielago.jpg

Enjoy

jensked said:
So you rented a Ferrari 360, drove it to a forest and took a picture of it?

Nice pics :welcome: post some more

/edit: well no need for that, I found 'em myself.
http://www.supergregg.gotdns.org/tomas/Zatzy/

Well almost :D
More like, called a friend ,told him to bring his ferrari, took a trip with it to the woods and then took som pics of it

that clio :woot:

but it looks edited, especially since it has no licensplate

@ bone - every picture is edited nowadays. Be it color adjustment, minor tweaking, borders, erasing license plate etc. Even the pictures of food and furniture in your local shop catalogs are edited. These are all standard touches, that just bring out the content of the picture more, however it has nothing to do with the credibility of the picture. All the content you see is in this picture is authentic, such as moving wheels, moving background etc. I guess (I might be wrong here though) you think that motion blur etc is edited, but look at the pic, the car is in the middle of a motorway, it's obviously moving and it's not edited from a static picture.

I don't know why you consider it a big problem, if a picture is edited. It doesn't mean its fake... :?

pdanev said:
@ bone - every picture is edited nowadays. Be it color adjustment, minor tweaking, borders, erasing license plate etc. Even the pictures of food and furniture in your local shop catalogs are edited. These are all standard touches, that just bring out the content of the picture more, however it has nothing to do with the credibility of the picture. All the content you see is in this picture is authentic, such as moving wheels, moving background etc. I guess (I might be wrong here though) you think that motion blur etc is edited, but look at the pic, the car is in the middle of a motorway, it's obviously moving and it's not edited from a static picture.

I don't know why you consider it a big problem, if a picture is edited. It doesn't mean its fake... :?

I don't edit motionblur and stuff like that, i only edit color and so on

that renault in motion is awesome... beautiful car and a good shot.

I love the scenery in the Ferrari shot, and I almost don't mind the severe angle as well.

It kind of seems like the first couple shots are slightly underexposed... doesn't help that it looks like there was zero sunlight in the shots. I know what that's like, living up here in the northwest, so I can't fault you too much for it :)

The lambo shot, though well composed, just doesn't do much for me. I think the location of the sun actually hurt you here.

But I'm being purposely critical. I like them all.. especially the first two. :thumbsup: