• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Some of my photos of a Lotus Exige

James_W

Here are a few of the (many) photos I took a few months back of my neighbours Lotus Exige. All of these and the rest of my photos can be viewed here - http://www.pbase.com/jiiimmyw

Feel free to comment, hope you like them!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

The rest from this particular shoot are here - http://www.pbase.com/jiiimmyw/lotus_exige

Oh yeah, and I'd love to get the chance to take some more photos of nice cars, so if you live in the West Midlands/Birmingham (UK) area and fancy some shots being taken, let me know!

:)

Some nice work there, but I feel they are too soft, especially the first one. It may be the look you are going for, and I like it, but I feel that they are too soft when they should be a bit more sharp. Just my opinion.

Nice pictures!
Nicer car!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

those last 2 pictures look like they were taken of a model car. nice work :thumbsup:

Oh, goodness. I just spunked. I have a 19" LCD monitor with 520 DPI and the photos are...are...immaculate. Good job!

I think it's your postprocessing but the photos look soft..

IMO it ruins what would've been very good pictures.

the soft focus is a acquired taste imo.

for some pics, it works well.

automotive photography is something i've yet to tackle with seriousness because it's such a picky and hard genre to fill.

automotive photography is all about composition imo...and i've yet to get that down. these pics do have the composition.

given the setting of the Exige the soft focus works well.

if it was a urban setting, or a some twisty bits, clear pics would work, but the countryside setting and the plants---it softens the hard image of the Exige's raw sportiness--so the soft focus imo compliments it.

Renesis said:
I think it's your postprocessing but the photos look soft..

IMO it ruins what would've been very good pictures.

Again yes it is my post processing, but often in my gallery I post both the "sharper" original as well as my prefered take on it i.e the post processed ones I have posted here.

And thanks whoster for the comments.