some photos from a photoshoot I was in this summer ...

Overheat said:
I'm really not sure how to take this thread and these photos. I don't believe it's right to view pictures or take pictures of underage children for sexual purposes, which, unless I'm really missing something here, is what it seems is happening.

HOLD YOU DAMN HORSES OVERHEAT, AND DON'T JUMP TO ANY CONCLUSIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you not read my original post? The pics are from a PHOTOSHOOT (you know, with paid models who work!) which were to promote UNDERWEAR from a Norwegian designer. Where did sex and underage girls come in here??????????+

haz

Renesis said:
well, wide isn't good IMO :p

Wide in the sentence of "not damn skinny" a girl gots to have some shapes 8)

Nice Haz, but whats up with your socks and shoes?

And I have to agree that they also look a bit older to me, 18-20.

Phix said:
Wow. Those girls all look disturbed. What kind of ad is that?

for f**ks sake people .... read my damn posts! A PHOTOSHOOT FOR A CATALOUGE TO PROMOTE A UNDERWEAR COLLECTION FROM A NORWEGIAN DESIGNER !!!!!!!!!! Damn .... sorry, too early for me still ...

And yes, it is legal! These girls to this for a living, and get paid and aren't braking any rules at all .... c'mon ......... ever heard of a thing called the model industry? They tend to use young girls cuz they aren't fully developed .... sorry, I don't make the rules ....

haz

oh, sorry. Well, dunno! I don't decide anything at all, that's the "stylists" job ...

haz

Ow, i thought it was your choice, cause it didn't match. Guess I'm not stylish enough to understand stuff like that.

Wait... haz..... stab me in the head if oyu want but .... you're the guy in red?! I thought you were the one taking hte pictures!

I'm not going to stab you buddy :) I'm the guy in red, yes.

Next time, read the topic headline ;)

("some photos from a photoshoot I was in this summer ...")

haz

haz said:
Overheat said:
I'm really not sure how to take this thread and these photos. I don't believe it's right to view pictures or take pictures of underage children for sexual purposes, which, unless I'm really missing something here, is what it seems is happening.

HOLD YOU DAMN HORSES OVERHEAT, AND DON'T JUMP TO ANY CONCLUSIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you not read my original post? The pics are from a PHOTOSHOOT (you know, with paid models who work!) which were to promote UNDERWEAR from a Norwegian designer. Where did sex and underage girls come in here??????????+

haz

Well, if it's for an underwear catalogue or whatever then that's fine imo. I was under the impression that these shots were to sell the women rather than the clothes - ie glamour shots - which I would definately not agree with.