Some say he is made from chocolate...

Awesomeness!
I want one too!

^^ Doesn't stop the merchandisers from cramming their shelves with all sorts of Easter tat months in advance. I saw those ubiquitous Peeps being stocked last week, and it wasn't even Valentine's Day yet.

^^ Doesn't stop the merchandisers from cramming their shelves with all sorts of Easter tat months in advance. I saw those ubiquitous Peeps being stocked last week, and it wasn't even Valentine's Day yet.

Mmmm Peeps. To be fair the longer Peeps are on sale the better it is for my life. Well my personal enjoyment, not my life, as it will be shortened considerably by the delectable goodness that is marshmallow covered in colored sugar.

Also want to add, I want the mug!

Peeps are awesome as food and art, the latter being those dioramas that always pop up around Easter.

I love those Cadbury mini eggs with the sugar shells. Mmm, sugar shells....

Cadbury's Creme Egg's pretty much went on sale in the first week of January which is always damn annoying because they're so damn nice.

Mmmm Peeps. To be fair the longer Peeps are on sale the better it is for my life. Well my personal enjoyment, not my life, as it will be shortened considerably by the delectable goodness that is marshmallow covered in colored sugar.

Whereas I'd rather watch them melt in the microwave. :D

I say you have a good mum JMH. Too bad the chocolate was nasty, but you still have the mug.

WH Smith's had the one you can see in this thread. TG merchandise do one as well

What? I thought Easter's in April?

They have already starting putting up easter decorations in stores since January. Xmas decorations started here in So. Cal. back in september in some stores this past year. Even with all that time in advance to get decorations, it still was the worst holiday shopping season yet. I am agnostic when it comes to decorating my house for any holiday, religious or secular. I wouldn't decorate for a religious holiday anyway since I am an atheist. Its just a pain to put everything up and then take everything down. I would rather spend my time doing something else.

Picked up a few today. Easter shopping almost done. :)