• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Some say he's.......(descriptions of The Stig)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijob

Those descriptions of The Stig are brilliant and make me laught every time I hear them. I am keen to read them all in one place ie, here!

So come on, describe the stig according to Hammond, Clarkson and May or come up with your own!

I will be glad of your descriptions here too.

:unsure:

1. That means we have to hand it over to our tame racing driver, some say he never blinks, and that he roams around the woods at night foraging for wolves, all we know that he is called the Stig.
2. That means we have to hand it over to our tame racing driver, some say he is wanted by the CIA, and he sleeps upside down like a bat, all we know that he is called the Stig.
3. That means we have to hand it over to our tame racing driver, some say he appears on high value stamps, and that you can catch fish with his tongue, all we know that he is called the Stig.

4. That means we have to hand it over to our tame racing driver, some say he is illegal in 17 US states, and he blinks sideways, all we know that he is called the Stig.

5. That means we have to hand it over to our tame racing driver, some say that his breath smells of magnesium, and he is scared of bell, all we know that he is called the Stig.

6. That means we have to hand it over to our tame racing driver, some say he naturally faces magnetic north, and all his legs are hydraulic, all we know that he is called the Stig.

7. That means we have to hand it over to our tame racing driver, some say that he lives in a tree, and his sweat can be used to clean precious metals, all we know that he is called the Stig.

8. That means we have to hand it over to our tame racing driver, some say that his heart ticks like a watch, and that he is confused by stairs, all we know that he is called the Stig.

9. That means we have to hand it over to our tame racing driver, some say that his voice can only be heard by cats, and that he has 2 sets of knees, all we know that he is called the Stig.

10. Some say that he is terrified of ducks, and there is an airport in Russia name after him, all we know that he is called the Stig.

Re: Some say he's.......(descriptions of The Stig)

ijob said:
Those descriptions of The Stig are brilliant and make me laught every time I hear them.

Really? I thought they were stupid and not, most of them at least, not at all funny. They just added to the stupid comedy routine elements of the show that really annoyed me and made me dislike this series more and more as it went on.

I thought the last episode was particularly bad with the long time spent on their "spontaneous" discussion of the animals and Hammond eating the card during the awards ceremony etc. :thumbsdown:

the part about the animals was funny

agree with the rest though. that card eating thing was funny first time, but pathetic 2nd, and those stig introductions have gotten realy lame as well

:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.