Some shots of the cars in my car club

Fd on advans. Automatic win.

If that FD is really a 99 spec, you had better watch out. Feds might come looking...

If that FD is really a 99 spec, you had better watch out. Feds might come looking...

I doubt its a 1999 model RX-7.

It's not. It doesn't have the updated front.

That's what i was thinking, unless they retrofitted the earlier model front end.

Very cool collection. It must be fun getting everyone together for mods and driving.

I'm not really into performance cars these days, I guess I'm getting old. I get my speed thrills on the motorcycle anyway.

All I ask is that you keep it on your own side of the double-yellow and don't do that chicken-shit urban street racing that gets bystanders and other road users killed. Take it to the track or carve up the canyons, just don't turn any riders into hood-meat.

we are aiming for all HPDE, NASA, RTA events, we don't condone street racing even though we all are spirited drivers but who isnt.

we all are smart enough to realize not to risk our unique cars and ourselves along with others and not race during a rush hour time.

You know what? This will decimate all... after you put about fifteen grand or more under the hood. If you have to, overnight some parts from Japan.

lol you really cannot fathom the amount of power that r33 is pushing!

:cool:

Yah i forget how rare these cars are in other countries. No disrespect, they are cool cars but i am a bit jaded from seeing them all the time at work. It's good power, if you make too much power with an rb they get too peaky and then they are really only good for drags. If you look at the really fast circuit cars in japan they keep the power at 600-700hp and try to keep some lower rpm torque.

Best thing is that we have the 3 litre RB30E engines here and they cost about $100 to buy one from the wreckers. Add some h-beam rods, forged pistons and a 25 or 26 head and you can make some decent power and keep the low rpm response. :)

Watch out for the gearbox in the gti-r they are getting hard to find if you break one. ;)

Get some pictures up when you finish the modifications, i would be interested in seeing what you have done.