Somehow I don't think this owner will be as nice as Spectre

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
See signature
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-ne...i-murcielago-lp670-4-superveloce-ar97628.html

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blind_io/2010/10/07/mechanics-crash-anot_460x0w.jpg

We certainly hope this isn?t becoming a trend similar to the one that plagued the Ferrari 458 Italia, but there?s beginning to be an increasing number of incidents involving Lamborghini car crashes.

There was an incident involving a Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster that crashed last weekend. Turn the calendar a few more days and we have another Lambo meeting the same fate. This time, the supercar is a Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce that crashed after two mechanics in Germany decided to take it for a nice little joyride after having its oil changed. As is the case with reckless mechanics these days, they ended up crashing the LP670-4 SuperVeloce so bad that the two suffered some pretty serious injuries.

And if that isn?t enough, the incurring damages resulting from the crash are a staggering ?400,000 ? that?s over half-a-million dollars if you convert it to Benjamins.

Talk about a double whammy, huh? We?re just hoping that those two mechanics recover from their injuries, although we?re thinking that the pain from the accident won?t be as bad as having to foot the bill for repairing that crashed Lamborghini.

It makes me so angry to see these stories. Assholes.

Lamborghini will rebuild it. The dealer will obviously be out a big chunk of change.

They will probably just give him a new one, this looks totalled...

It is a 350 limited run car. They will build a new car and keep a few savage parts plus the VIN. It will still be called a rebuild.

Can I buy that salvage car please? My Focus needs that V12 stuffed in the boot. :D

Can I buy that salvage car please? My Focus needs that V12 stuffed in the boot. :D

This gives me an awesome idea...

...one that will inevitably result in lots of giggling and me yelling "it's not an Evoooooooo!!!" as I plow into a pond.

Well the owner is going to be the one footing the bill either way as he also owns the garage. :p
Source: bild.de

oooh that's painfull :lol:

can lambo just make a new one? iirc ferrari once made an extra batch of a limited run car (testarossa?), only to get the torn of all owner upon them?

anyways, if it were my car, and it got repaired, i'd never drive it again. i would never trust a car that's been in such a state :(

Probably the owner is insured, or his garage is. But I think the two mechanics won't be as lucky as him. Is it possible that the insurance company or the owner (depending on who pays the 400k ? bill) can ask the money directly to them in court? Apart from that, they are clearly fired already.
As for the car, if the chassis is not bent, I think Lamorghini could rebuild the car completely.

The mechanics will only be fully paying, if they took the car for a spin without approval, but it doesn't seem like that here. Most likely they (the driver actually) will just end up paying some money, but not much and it will depend on his salary. I reckon the boss will just file an insurance claim on either his car insurance or on his garage insurance.

Yep, that's what he'll do.

It's likely that the owner of the Lamborghini will have some connections to some seedy individuals...expect the mechanics to turn up in an oil barrel full of lye. :shifty:

Probably the owner is insured, or his garage is. But I think the two mechanics won't be as lucky as him. Is it possible that the insurance company or the owner (depending on who pays the 400k ? bill) can ask the money directly to them in court? Apart from that, they are clearly fired already.
As for the car, if the chassis is not bent, I think Lamorghini could rebuild the car completely.

I'm pretty sure that car is made of carbon fiber.

can lambo just make a new one? iirc ferrari once made an extra batch of a limited run car (testarossa?), only to get the torn of all owner upon them?

It is a 350 limited run car. They will build a new car and keep a few savage parts plus the VIN. It will still be called a rebuild. Ferrari does this whenever any of their limited run cars crashes or catches on fire.

Last edited: