Someone has equipped a LP640 with... wait for it..

dice

Car(s)
'00 VW Golf
ROOF BOX!

1238321451835_672.jpg

1238321740342_558.jpg

It belongs to a swedish ski-nutter named Jon Olsson.

Last edited:
I'll be the first to say:

BADASS.

See now that just throws out the practicality of the machine. The idea is we don't have a lot of luggage space so your model girlfriend can't pack a big bag when your cheating on your wife. Without a big bag she can only pack silk lingerie. With roof box the car is entirely impractical.

I'll be the first to say:

BADASS.
That is actually pretty badass. What's even more badass is driving that car around on snow-covered roads.

Awesomely badass, especially in that colour and driving on snow-covered roads. :) The roof box looks like it holds rockets, not skis. ;)

Yes, yes, yes. That is full of WIN. :D

Jon Olsson is a complete boss

This is his Gallardo (which he may have traded in)
152lambo2.jpg

During the XGames, he claimed that if he won, he was going to buy and ski-rack-out a Phantom

That's awesome, just imagine some hot assassin chick stepping out of it in the swiss alps and getting out a rocket launcher from the roof box.

What does it say on the side of the car?

Reminds me of the BMW M3 I saw recently with roof racks. Many might deplore the idea, but I was left wondering, if the guy's putting roof racks on an M3, what the fuck else does he own?!

This is his Gallardo (which he may have traded in)
Yeah, he traded it in for the LP640. The Gallardo didn't exactly cut it for him :mrgreen:

Mad props to anyone who uses an LP640 as his daily winter beater.

:clap: Well done sir.

phew, I thought the rest of the sentence would be ... "an LS1 engine" or something bad.

Roof rack ftw though