• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Someone here from Sloten, Holland???

I wouldn't be too sure; those stickers add 20hp, so they're pretty popular. 8)

Haha that's awesome! I've been to Sloten a few times, great water to sail or fish.

It's near Lemmer where Rintje Ritsma (famous iceskater) lives.

Haha, that'd be awesome if it was talking about this site, but I doubt it. More likely talking about being in top gear of their transmission.

Jostyrostelli said:
Yeah I bet he must be proud when his Polo finally gets in final gear, must take some time

said the man with the thirty year old beetle.. :p

No idea who's car it could be. THere are a fw dutch guys in the chat room. But other than that I don't know many more here.

Kip_6666 said:
Jostyrostelli said:
Yeah I bet he must be proud when his Polo finally gets in final gear, must take some time

said the man with the thirty year old beetle.. :p

No idea who's car it could be. THere are a fw dutch guys in the chat room. But other than that I don't know many more here.

Derek, you, firefox, me....dunno who owns a polo though...

People here put all kinda wierd stickers on thier windshield. It could be a conicidence.

ps, its not me.

jensked said:
BlaRo said:
I wouldn't be too sure; those stickers add 20hp, so they're pretty popular. 8)

No no, don't get me wrong. It was OUR Final Gear...same font and everything

It really was this site's logo.
Haha, man, you know a site has really made it when people start putting the site's logo on their car. :thumbsup:

Go pop a beer, Viper, you've earned it. :cheers:

BlaRo said:
Go pop a beer, Viper, you've earned it. :cheers:

Yeah, you even have fans in Sloten.. :lol:

Holland%20-%20Sloten,%20Friesland%20Historic%20Village.jpg

Might have to make this main page news to get an answer...

:eek:

Site is pretty hideous if I do say so myself... ;)

That makes a LOT more sense. :)

I see...I wish I had made a photo of the car...

I swear I thought it was OUR Finalgear logo, cause it wasn't the logo Swek showed us...

But of course I can be wrong...I guess we'll never know for sure :)

Maybe Swek is right, cause who is obsessed enough to make a sticker of this forum's logo to put on his ugly car...doesn't make sence.

...the mystery car of Sloten...