Ownership Verified: Something something bluemotion something BMW. It's not a 116i.

And for the first mod I will kick you in the ass the next time I see you ;). Black grills.. *sigh*

:) I quite like them, but GF likes them a lot more than the chrome ones! :D

I have been a part of this... Car is positively amazing. Joe will lose his license or life within the next month....

Thank you for costing me a fortune! It is well worth it :D

I see D-Fence has inspired you on the plate. :D

Nice ride, can't wait to experience it in person.

Holy shit this is amazing... and you are positively insane (but I guess we all knew that, right?). Also QFT on that second half of D-Fence's post :nod:

Nice color choice as well.

Thanks, I try my best :) And yeah, I think I would have liked the Valencia Orange more, but I was overruled on that colour - The blue is stunning though :)

And it's in a colour! This looks rather nice. Can I have a go? :D I'd like to compare it to DaBoom's 135i. :p The steering can't be harder than in that, right?

Sure! I have to check all the insurnace shizzle when we get it officially. Steering is electric so completely different (And quite annoyingly numb actually)

Appropriate color and spec! Leasing is the smart call.

Do they not sell the X40i cars with a stick? Not that the 8 speed ZF is bad.

Thanks! - I could have chosen a manual, but it's a DD so I want it to be easy to drive and I really hate BMW manuals by now, so rubbery and meh. Also, flappy paddles!

Does it have run flat tyres? :p

It does have lane departure warning, so that should help with target fixation....

:cheers:

And congrats, Joe, as far as new cars go you could do worse :)

But shoulda bought the datsun already!

:) Eventually. Maybe.

Last edited:
Congrats Joe! I'm with Sarah on this, blue is the correct colour for cars. :w00t:

Stiff to the point of wondering whether it was powered at all.

I never noticed that at all. It didn't seem that different to my XR6. (Then again, full size sedan vs hatch)

Now off to local BMW dealer to fit the M Performance LSD for awesome sideways action!

oh, congrats! :)

Now off to local BMW dealer to fit the M Performance LSD for awesome sideways action!

oh, congrats! :)

If I decide to buy the car at the end, yes. If not, then no :)

Congrats! I definitely need to get a ride in it on the next Ringmeet :)

Good colour choice!

Good to see it's running on Pilot Supersports, those are possibly the best ultra high performance tires at the moment. Continental seems to win every test, but Michelins can take much, much more abuse.

Good to see it's running on Pilot Supersports, those are possibly the best ultra high performance tires at the moment. Continental seems to win every test, but Michelins can take much, much more abuse.

So I have heard, I will find out in March or so, I guess :)

I don't know BMW's at all so when I first saw pics I assumed it was just a regular hatchback - 335 hp...holy shitballs! Congrats man!

I don't know BMW's at all so when I first saw pics I assumed it was just a regular hatchback - 335 hp...holy shitballs! Congrats man!

Your MURICAN!

Your supposed to care about TORQUE.

(The M140i has 500Nm, by the way. 368ftlb in your language. @1500rpm. Yep.)

:thumbsup:

I give it a week or two before your first speeding fine, or before you lose your license.

Your MURICAN!

Your supposed to care about TORQUE.

(The M140i has 500Nm, by the way. 368ftlb in your language. @1500rpm. Yep.)

:jawdrop: