Something that women rarely understand about men, or at least Kevin Smith and I.

completely agree... i love the look of my girlfriend first thing in the morning with her barely awake eyes and soft skin. i guess morning sun light through curtains adds the effect... nice diffused ligthing. i always love how she looks after we've been in the pool (trainin) or the sea....i love beach hair, messy, tangled, faded and curly to the max.

like you say, she looks good when she puts some effort in with makeup and clothes n what not...but half the time i just think it doesnt really improve on the above, and is a lot of hassle for no reason because i think she looks nice as she is. she however thinks she needs to dress up and put the make up on to look nice. partly this is peer pressure as when going out all her mates will be the same, partly self esteem, believing she doesnt look good enough to do without and partly because i think girls just like playing dress up and playing with stacks of makeup to see how many shades of blue you can make your eyes go.

Also, in my humble opinion, SKIRTS need to make a comeback, thankfully i made enough gentle suggestions that my girlfriend seemed to pick up on this and wear them when we're hanging out. (Not like "WOMAN! You'd better wear X around me or else", i was more like "Hey i like when you wear that, it looks nice".) Something about the idea of female-only clothing is appealing to me on a woman. Jeans are simply not as good.

See: Karen Gillian vs Billie Piper. :D

Last edited: