Something very fast; something that can shove a bit.

Manual + V8. Nice!
Must be fun to drive especially in winter. It's so long it must be almost impossible to spin. :D
It's ridiculously amazing when a ship like that does things it shouldn't be doing. Add the V8 soundtrack and I'm nursing a semi.

Makes me miss my parents old e39 BMW. Even it felt huge and it was so much fun to drive on a snowy Finnish backroad.

The awd may eliminate some of the tail sliding action but as we all know there's a solution for everything: Power out!

Last edited:
Definitely my kind of car and movie reference. :thumbsup:

I like the exterior/interior colour combination. Looks very dapper.:cool:

Now for the love of jesus; Please don't monkey with it. Or piff it into a ditch/fence/deer/lamppost/lend it to a dealership/get rear-ended/roll it on an offramp/let some chick put diesel in it.

Beautiful car, fantastic movie, great reference. Somebody please +rep this man in real life (by buying him a beer :D).

Definitely my kind of car and movie reference. :thumbsup:

I like the exterior/interior colour combination. Looks very dapper.:cool:

Now for the love of jesus; Please don't monkey with it. Or piff it into a ditch/fence/deer/lamppost/lend it to a dealership/get rear-ended/roll it on an offramp/let some chick put diesel in it.

You can rest easy: even if the car is my daily driver and I bought it to use it, I will treat it like royalty regarding maintenance and upkeep. And also even if it does have a stonking great V8 + manual, it's still first and foremost a luxury cruiser, and it will be driven as such, save it for the occasional B-road funfair.

Oh how I wish this feeling of "new love" would last. Doesn't matter how awful the day was at work, like it was today, how can you not have a huge grin your face when driving home. And I don't have to floor it to enjoy the car....it is just such a nice place to be. By far the most comfortable and relaxing car I've ever been in, for example the new Q7 is a lot harder and less comfortable than my 12 year old S8.

I can not wait for my first long journey with it, something it was originally designed and built to do. Should be fantastic.

Yes, I am rather pleased with my decision and at least at this point I'm not sure an E39 would've suited me as well as this does.

Last edited:
Now just do what everyone (including you) wants deep in their heart.

Straight pipe it.

Oh how I wish this feeling of "new love" would last. Doesn't matter how awful the day was at work, like it was today, how can you not have a huge grin your face when driving home. And I don't have to floor it to enjoy the car....it is just such a nice place to be. By far the most comfortable and relaxing car I've ever been in, for example the new Q7 is a lot harder and less comfortable than my 12 year old S8.

I know.. all these new cars are really hard compared to my 1990 W201. I don't feel comfortable in my uncle's E90 320i just because the suspension and seats are so hard, feels like I'm being dragged on the road on a office chair...

Very, very nice! So when did you become a member of the mafia? :D Just Kidding...

I was talking about these
19bbs.jpg

Now just do what everyone (including you) wants deep in their heart.

...Straight pipe it.

i think the police would give him a ticket of having too nice sound coming from the engine :D

was it 90dB the max sound from the engine :p

edit. the Finnish police ticket calculator and choose "Driving a vehicle that does not comply with the regulations"

Last edited:
@ bone, probably for belgium to stop having these insane roadtax scales :p

that, and insane fuel costs, insurance which will be through the roof, etc

on the other hand I may be able to convince the wife that we need this because it has a big boot and you can put lots of dead bodies baby stuff in it without needing to fold the rear seats down.

Well...steady job + loan from the bank does wonders for one's financial situation ;)

And I jizzed myself from the sound of that S4....god damn. Though that is, I think, a bit too much for my waftmobile, but yes, a new exhaust system is in my plans sometime next year.

You really have no idea how little these things cost...I paid 7400? for mine + the taxes will be around 3000?. These things can be had for very little money, as long as you go shopping outside of Finland. 10.000? will get you a very decent example of facelifted post 2001 models.

Hey, very nice and I especially like the AWD & V8. :thumbup:

The A8s are a bit of a rarity around here, but I noticed one today and it was for sale.
Not as good as yours, but a 1995 A8 only a 2.8 auto in light metallic blue and looked very tidy & clean.
With no dead bodies in the boot, all for ?3700.
:)

British nature documentary dude said:
"Here in the Finnish nature, the quattro can be seen in it's element, drifting at a snowy parking lot, we were quite fortunate to get these rare shots of the shy quattro. The typical sound of a fully grown quattro is a low, even yet muscular bassfilled rumble. The quattro is a gentle and kind creature, but when disturbed it will reveal it's ferocious power and beastly characteristics and only the most highly trained experts should approach this elegant wonder of nature"

https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mi/mikas/2010/02/13/DSC_1853.jpg

And here we're lucky to observe the quattro in the middle of a hunt. Its prey - a small japanse hatchback - has little chance as it's struggling to sustain grip with just two front wheels keeping it from being overtaken by a mighty beast

DSC_5920.jpg

Our brave cameraman managed to capture this photo, revealing the trademark signature every fully grown quattro bears in it's skin. No wonder they have survived in these conditions and have fought their way to the top of the food chain

https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mi/mikas/2010/02/13/DSC_1984.jpg

Here our wild-life quattro expert has done the unthinkable: he has jumped at the wheel of a quattro to demonstrate just how ferocious this beast can be. It's clearly evident in this photo, that the battle is furious and neither side seems to be giving in

DSC_5941.jpg

The quattro, resting after a hard day of succesful hunting. Once again it has proven to be the ultimate beast in this harsh and unforgiving wintery environment.

https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mi/mikas/2010/02/13/DSC_1842.jpg

Last edited: