Something very fast; something that can shove a bit.

I would gladly have one of those. You know, because I have a kid, so I need space for a lot of stuff....just because of that....:p

Congratulations! Glad to see things are going better for you. That is a beautiful car!

Yesterday I talked to this guy and he was proud of his purchase of a brand new Ford Fiesta for 17,000?. For a second there I had to wonder, if what he was telling me was a confession of doing something horrendously stupid or if he was sincerely proud of what he'd done.

Obviously in his head a Ford Fiesta is the best you can do for 17k?. Finding something that's more powerful, better equipped, cooler to look at, ages better, unbelievably comfortable, and in every way full of awesome (still waiting for some good pics of a CLEAN car tho :p) for less than half the price? You just gotta wonder, are people in such a haste to spend their hard earned cash on a set of wheels that they don't look around for more than 2.3 seconds before buying something?

Anyway. Nice ride. And props for taking the time on finding the car that's YOURS. :)

Not only did we here in the States not have the ability to shift gears for ourselves, our S8s had big chrome mirrors that stuck out like Dumbo's ears!
(Actually, after seeing the chase from the movie, so did the movie car. Either the producers used a US-Spec S8, or the previous owner liked the chrome mirrors as much as I do, and replaced them with mirrors from an A8.)

Nice car. It's hard to tell from the photos - what color is it? It's not dark green is it?

Wow...umm...well, thanks everybody for the kind words. I sort knew to expect positive comments but I never knew the car would strike a chord with so many people :blink:

Some answers to questions:

Nice car, those plates are Estonian? Or Swedish or something? Did it come with full service history?
How's the city gas mileage out of curiosity?

Yes, Estonian plates. They will stay until I pay the import tax and get it registered with Finnish plates. Fuel consumption ? Umm....a lot. I haven't driven it enough to really know, but it's around 12-14L/100km, depending on how heavy your foot is.

Unfortunately no official service history, but the guy I bought it from is a mechanic and there were also receipts from wheel alignments, oil changes etc.

Gorgeous! See if you can find some of the stock 19" BBS rims for it (think last RS4) I think it would make it complete.

Seriously my favorite S8 by far.

Are you referring to these ?

oe_18inch_rs4_wheel.jpg

You... have an S8 with a... stick shift... You son of a bitch... you unbelievable son of a bitch... I am all sorts of jealous. I am also pissed off that the US never got those! UGH!

I'm going to take that as a compliment :mrgreen:

Not only did we here in the States not have the ability to shift gears for ourselves, our S8s had big chrome mirrors that stuck out like Dumbo's ears!
(Actually, after seeing the chase from the movie, so did the movie car. Either the producers used a US-Spec S8, or the previous owner liked the chrome mirrors as much as I do, and replaced them with mirrors from an A8.)

Nice car. It's hard to tell from the photos - what color is it? It's not dark green is it?

It's black actually and not Forrest Green, which would've made it perfect. The chromed mirrors isn't a US-spec thing - most S-models have them, including the S8. But it was possible to have your S8 with bodycoloured mirrors as well, obviously an option my car has. I actually like the chrome mirrors - I'm a bit anal about that sort of thing: I have this weird fixation that all S- and RS- Audis should have them....they "belong" to those cars.

Though I might change my mind about that at some point.

Again, thank you everyone for the support. I am so happy with the car, especially since the spring and summer were a bit tough time for me.

But one thing does disappoint me: two pages and not a single one comment about cocks ? What's up with that, you disappoint me FG :p

nice car Bro,
/me is envious.
<3 s8

But one thing does disappoint me: two pages and not a single one comment about cocks ? What's up with that, you disappoint me FG :p
The fact that it is a frakking S8 with a manual gearbox and even more so the fact that you quoted Ronin in the thread title negate any cockiness about that car.

In that colour, covered in dirt and with a stick shift? Did you buy this car off Skipp Sudduth by any chance?

You... have an S8 with a... stick shift... You son of a bitch... you unbelievable son of a bitch... I am all sorts of jealous. I am also pissed off that the US never got those! UGH!

x1000000000000

Nice car!

Does it have heater for zie winter?

10k for an S8? :jawdrop:
JEALOUS
also, you now have to wear a black suit and sunglasses all the time and be this guy :

smith1.jpg

You do not call someone with a S8 a cock to his face, Ronin has proven that they are all driven by gangsters :p

*edit*

@ bone, probably for belgium to stop having these insane roadtax scales :p

Last edited: